whats the grossest concoction you've ever made?

Options
13»

Replies

• Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt + peanut butter
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I want to know what was in the chicken souffle! PLEASE post the recipe on this thread!
    I should post it with a disclaimer. But I guess the photo is a good enough disclaimer, no?
    A friend of mine actually found the recipe online. I wonder if my Mom put it there before she died so people all over the world could enjoy it?
    http://www.cookingcache.com/poultry/bakedchickensouffle.shtml?rdid=rc1
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I want to know what was in the chicken souffle! PLEASE post the recipe on this thread!
    I should post it with a disclaimer. But I guess the photo is a good enough disclaimer, no?
    A friend of mine actually found the recipe online. I wonder if my Mom put it there before she died so people all over the world could enjoy it?
    http://www.cookingcache.com/poultry/bakedchickensouffle.shtml?rdid=rc1

That's not really a souffle at all. A souffle is a light, fluffy, beaten egg white bite of heaven that would never have bread, mayo or mushroom soup in it. And it would never, never be put in the fridge overnight. Souffles are all about the perfect timing on beating, mixing and baking to get it to rise perfectly. That's basically a casserole that someone called a souffle to try to make it sound better.

All of that aside - I'm SO sorry that you ever had to eat that. lol
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    BBQ sauce on tuna.

DO NOT try this.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Pineapple juice mixed with ... bentonite clay powder. Yes, CLAY. It was supposed to be a good intestinal cleanser, done over the course of a few days, but one dose was so vile that I didn't go any further than that.

i've never heard of ingesting that. wow.
    put it on your skin instead!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i think cold cheese on a sandwich is the most vile thing ever.

but i can eat pepperoni and cheese no problem. i don't get it.
    i love meelted cheese on stuff, just not sandwiches... even toasted ones.

i also can't eat food cold if it's meant to be hot.

i've never made weird concotions though.. or if they are weird, i love them all.
    like mixing juices/soda together, mixing cereals, mixing salad dressings..

cereal and water is pretty gross... so is cereal and soda..
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Tuna and Light Mayo. Disgusting!

Regular Kraft Mayo is the only way to go. All these healthy alternatives are awful.

Have you tried it with avocado and mustard? I haven't brought myself to mix my tuna with anything but Mayo...I'm scared! lol.