an alternative country??

Options
if u had a choice where else would u live...

i would love to go back to my birth country(saudi arabia) and just live there 4 the rest of my life... really miss it! .. although, i do feel that it was necessary 4 me to come to england. it taught me some real life challenging lessons and changed my whole lifestyle, thinking style, attitude towards life(taking it 4 granted) and especially got me really close to some people who love me alot and i do too.. u knw who u r:heart:

Replies

• mfanyafujo
    mfanyafujo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind staying in Tanzania, as long as I could visit home (America) often. Nice weather, beautiful beaches, and really friendly people.
  • TrueEgyptian
    TrueEgyptian Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I left Egypt 7 years ago, and although I miss a lot of things I think I am more grateful being free here in the USA. In Egypt like most arab countries, females can be judged harshly for everything, the way I look, the way I dress, the way I handle myself. Living in the USA is not the ideal place for me, I have met so many ignorat folks that don't realize that I am a middle eastern when they talk about it poorly. However, now that I made that decision of living here, I don't want to look back anymore. I think about moving to Europe or a latin country sometimes too, but I also think everywhere there will be the good and the bad and I will always be looking for the better life that doesn't really exist!
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    America! anywhere in america, that would be my dream
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    No, not just anywhere. Trust me.
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    I love living in Upstate NY, but I miss England. A lot.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    England. South East England to be more specific.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

The worst place in america is better than alot of countries
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Probably in another City like Sydney or New York for a couple of years, but I'll always go back to my home town: London.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    Options
  • GnochhiGnomes
    Options

The worst place in america is a lot of worse than a lot of countries....I don't get what point your trying to make.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

The worst place in america is a lot of worse than a lot of countries....I don't get what point your trying to make.

No the worst place in america is BETTER than alot of countries
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Canada... right next door to Donald Sutherland... :blushing: :love: :heart: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    No other place I would rather live then right here in the USA. Love to visit other countries, but America is my home:smile:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I lived in the USA for most of my life, we moved to the UK 5 years ago. If I had my choice I would move back to my home country of Germany. UK has been a dream for hubby and I. We are perfectly happy here.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

No the worst place in america is BETTER than alot of countries

I agree, the Armpit of America is still not war torn or starving. There are countries out there that I'm sure could be better too because it's not like that everywhere. But yeah, Americans really do have it made. My husband and I say sometimes when the economy gets us down that we just wanna give up and go to Canada but in reality we will probably never leave permanently.

Well I should not say that parts of America are not starving, we do have a lot of people that don't get to eat much.
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would also go back to my birth country, England. I miss it and I do plan on moving back there one day, currently in Virginia, USA.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options

^^ITA, America can be pretty harsh too.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    England. South East England to be more specific.

Aww that's where I live!

For me if would be the south island of New Zealand. Beautiful country.
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    I'd like to move to Uruguay. There's great weather, beaches, low cost of living, and no income tax!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    New Zealand, Coromandel Peninsula. The closest I've ever been to paradise. Tho that might change next year when we go to South Island.:bigsmile: