Which cereal do you eat in the AM if you eat cereal?

Options

Replies

• DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I would never eat cereal because the grain industry is trying to kill all of us and the government is covering it all up. The other night my wife and I were walking down the street and a corn flake pulled out a little knife (it was actually just a sharpened corn-cob that he made into a shank) and he was like "Yo Sidesteal give me dat cash son" but I quick grabbed some milk out of my back pocket and sprayed his punk-as$ and he got all soggy and I was like "NOW WHAT" cause we know we weren't designed to drink milk anyways.

*inhale*

On a serious note, I don't eat breakfast. But I do eat cereal at night. I like almost all kinds of childrens cereal with Reeses Puffs being at the top of the list.

Mmmmmm Reese puffs and peanut butter crunch mentioned in the same thread........

You can get cereal with Reeses? I'm going to Florida next week and need ideas on delicious things you don't get in the UK!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The only box cereal I eat is Kashi Go Lean. It tastes great and is pretty nutritious for cereal (13g protein, 10g of fiber and only 6g of sugar per 1 cup). I usually add some fresh blueberries and sliced almonds for extra crunch and this keeps me full until lunch.

This is what I eat too. I generally do 3/4 cup w/ 1/2 c non-fat, plain greek yogurt and I add in berries of some kind, strawberries raspberries or blueberries. It's crunchy fruity tangy creamy yummy goodness and it keeps me full till lunch as well.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Cheerios, post raisin bran, rice krispies
  • bxsweety
    bxsweety Posts: 12
    Options
    corn flakes or special k original with a dash of pathmark brand low fat granola and raisin cereal since i don't use sugar
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    Right now my choice is Kellogg's Just Right cereal with blueberries and 1% milk. (not fond of the blue stuff but will if I have to)
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I kinda switch it up as to not get board...right now it's Frosted Mini Wheats bite size. Sometimes it is Kellogs Smart start and also I eat Special K Chocolatey delight, to get my chocolate fix in.
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I also use Silk Almond Milk, unsweetened Vanilla
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The only box cereal I eat is Kashi Go Lean. It tastes great and is pretty nutritious for cereal (13g protein, 10g of fiber and only 6g of sugar per 1 cup). I usually add some fresh blueberries and sliced almonds for extra crunch and this keeps me full until lunch.

This is what I eat too. I generally do 3/4 cup w/ 1/2 c non-fat, plain greek yogurt and I add in berries of some kind, strawberries raspberries or blueberries. It's crunchy fruity tangy creamy yummy goodness and it keeps me full till lunch as well.

+1 for yogurt & berries concoction ..........I add 1 Tbl. sliced almonds too! ... good fat & crunchy .... yum

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest bisquits are good right out of the box
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    Cheerios or Special K with strawberries and occasionally Kix.
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 weetabix with whole milk and a sliced banana. I find it keeps me full until lunchtime easily.
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Double portion of bran flakes with soya milk
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I usually eat special K with strawberries or oatmeal.
  • Sophieinthishour
    Options
    I either have Cornflakes or any type of bran cereal. :)
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    I like to mix it up.
    Right now I'm trying to go through my collection that kinda grew on me without me realising, before I buy any more.

I've got half packet of Goodness 1st Heart Cereal, 3/4 packet of Vogel's Soy Linseed and a full packet of Goodness 1st Protein. (Australian)

The sad bit is, my absolute favourite is plain old weetbix and I have none! I don't eat cereal everyday usually. I like to mix and match what I eat. Sometimes I'll even have a half serve over yoghurt and/or fruit as a snack.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I really like Quaker Crunchy Corn Bran and Special K Vanilla Almond
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    Coco Shreddies -_-

They're so goooood!
  • verbalriot
    Options
    Kashi Good Friends and Kashi Go Lean
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    I eat Jordan's nutty cereal its really lovely :)
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    I would never eat cereal because the grain industry is trying to kill all of us and the government is covering it all up. The other night my wife and I were walking down the street and a corn flake pulled out a little knife (it was actually just a sharpened corn-cob that he made into a shank) and he was like "Yo Sidesteal give me dat cash son" but I quick grabbed some milk out of my back pocket and sprayed his punk-as$ and he got all soggy and I was like "NOW WHAT" cause we know we weren't designed to drink milk anyways.

*inhale*

On a serious note, I don't eat breakfast. But I do eat cereal at night. I like almost all kinds of childrens cereal with Reeses Puffs being at the top of the list.

Mmmmmm Reese puffs and peanut butter crunch mentioned in the same thread........

You can get cereal with Reeses? I'm going to Florida next week and need ideas on delicious things you don't get in the UK!

You can get things like this is various shops around the UK. There are a couple in London (Camden / Islington / Greenwich - if you're in London that is!)
  • Coombsta
    Coombsta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 shredded wheat, nice and easy!!!