Which cereal do you eat in the AM if you eat cereal?

Options

Replies

• NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly any cereal that doesn't have much sugar in it. But Honey Nut Cheerios is my favorite.
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    Krave.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I would never eat cereal because the grain industry is trying to kill all of us and the government is covering it all up. The other night my wife and I were walking down the street and a corn flake pulled out a little knife (it was actually just a sharpened corn-cob that he made into a shank) and he was like "Yo Sidesteal give me dat cash son" but I quick grabbed some milk out of my back pocket and sprayed his punk-as$ and he got all soggy and I was like "NOW WHAT" cause we know we weren't designed to drink milk anyways.

*inhale*

On a serious note, I don't eat breakfast. But I do eat cereal at night. I like almost all kinds of childrens cereal with Reeses Puffs being at the top of the list.
  • kpace3
    kpace3 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love FiberPlus Berry Yogurt Crunch or Special K Red Berries! I've been eating Rasin Bran and that took me over my sugar just with one serving! Lol I need to go grocery shopping! Lol I also try to eat a yogurt or some fruit with my breakfast.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Shredded Wheat and Bran. I slice up some strawberries in it. It's not sexy, but I've always liked it, even as a kid. I like the sweeter cereals for a snack, but this for breakfast.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I would never eat cereal because the grain industry is trying to kill all of us and the government is covering it all up. The other night my wife and I were walking down the street and a corn flake pulled out a little knife (it was actually just a sharpened corn-cob that he made into a shank) and he was like "Yo Sidesteal give me dat cash son" but I quick grabbed some milk out of my back pocket and sprayed his punk-as$ and he got all soggy and I was like "NOW WHAT" cause we know we weren't designed to drink milk anyways.

*inhale*

On a serious note, I don't eat breakfast. But I do eat cereal at night. I like almost all kinds of childrens cereal with Reeses Puffs being at the top of the list.

Mmmmmm Reese puffs and peanut butter crunch mentioned in the same thread........
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    Weetabix and i sometimes add fruits to it :)
  • breakingthecyclept2
    Options
    Raisin Bran Crunch
  • ba18ba18a
    Options
    I make my own super high fiber cereal mix:

1 box Fiber One Honey Clusters
    1 box All Bran Buds
    1 small pkg sliced almonds (mono and polyunsaturated fats, fiber, vit E, copper and magnesium)
    1 pkg dried blueberries & cranberries (vit b, c, calcium, iron)
    8 Tbsp ground flax meal (omega 3, fiber, magnesium)

Makes 30 1 cup servings
    Per Serving: calories: 128 carbs: 22 fat: 3 protein: 3 fiber: 11
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    wheaties with some cinnamon on them. I rarely eat cereal though, usually my breakfast is a greek yogurt and a piece of fruit, or bread with peanut butter
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Special K
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I eat a large variety of cereal. I love cereal. Kashi go lean and Fiber one give you a lot of "bang for your buck (calories)", but I love cinnamon toast crunch, cocoa puffs, fruit loops and lucky charms. You can eat a lot of cheerios for low calories, so I like to eat them when I'm looking for volume, but they don't keep me full very long.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am so weird :( I hate almost all cereal. Never liked it, even as a child.

However...I do every once in a great while have a craving for life or chex, or the one huge massive cereal I do love....BooBerry! But...I never find BooBerry so I never eat it...it just isn't the same as when i was a kid.

I prefer oatmeal if I have to have some sort of cereal thing...and I really prefer the steel cut oats to the instant.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Original (or Aldi brand of it). For snacks I go to PB Cheerios :) Looking to switch it up though if any suggestions?
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I'll usually do 1/2 a cup of "healthy" cereal that tastes like cardboard (i.e. Kashi High Protein High Fiber) and 1/2 a cup of something delicious.
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Flax4Life, esp the cranberry orange, b/c these cereals are gluten free and taste really great. I only have 1/4c. with my Yoplait light nonfat yogurt and I'm good for the morning. Also oatmeal is very satisfying in the morning.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I don't eat cereal in the morning, because it doesn't fill me up and I get very hungry very fast. I do eat it at night. I like Special K Red Berries, Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat, and many others.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I am so weird :( I hate almost all cereal. Never liked it, even as a child.

However...I do every once in a great while have a craving for life or chex, or the one huge massive cereal I do love....BooBerry! But...I never find BooBerry so I never eat it...it just isn't the same as when i was a kid.

I prefer oatmeal if I have to have some sort of cereal thing...and I really prefer the steel cut oats to the instant.

I think they only sell BooBerry at Halloween.
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Uncle Sam- toasted whole wheat berry flakes and flaxseed. WalMart at 2.88 for a 13 oz box, which is 7 servings. 10gm fiber, <1 GM sugar, 7 gm protein, 5 gm fat and 190 calories. I eat it with almond milk, a sprinkle of stevia, and a heavy shake of cinnamon. Add fruit if you want to- or not. Keeps me full for hours because of the flax. :)
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I usually have some fruit and fibre cereal, I've started having mixed fruit with natural yoghurt.