Which cereal do you eat in the AM if you eat cereal?

Options

Replies

• TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    i usually eat honey nut cheerios or raisin bran
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Kashi GoLean Crunch. Tastes great and keeps me fueled up all morning, no matter what the day brings.
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Recently been eating Honey Nut Cheerios or Multi-Grain Cheerios. I don't always eat in the morning, but when I do, it's that...or indulge with a blueberry toaster strudel :) mmm!
  • Colleencrbe
    Options
    I meant 120 cal on the Puffins.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Special K Protein Plus is good...plus, the extra protein keeps you full longer. 100 calories per 3/4 cup.

^^ This. Love this cereal. It's healthy and filling, plus you can eat it without adding sugar or anything to it. Tastes great :smile:
  • HelenSwithenbank
    HelenSwithenbank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would suggest rolled oats - 40g, with chopped up banana, pumpkin sees, flax seeds and flaked almonds with a teaspoon of honey! It sets you up for the day.. well that and a Whey protein shake!
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of Kashi's cereals! The one with fiber twigs is my favorite. Also, sometimes I'll have Total, but usually with berries since it's sort of bland.
  • jk0708
    jk0708 Posts: 9
    Options
    I know its not as healthy as it's cracked up to be but I love the Kashi cereals. Go Lean Crisp is my favorite right now.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The only box cereal I eat is Kashi Go Lean. It tastes great and is pretty nutritious for cereal (13g protein, 10g of fiber and only 6g of sugar per 1 cup). I usually add some fresh blueberries and sliced almonds for extra crunch and this keeps me full until lunch.
    I used to eat that. The original, right? It has the lowest amount of sugar of any cereal. I've given up cereal because of the high sugar content. I consider them equal to candy bars.

Hmmmm, the cereal i eat doesnt have sugar or sodium...... im not saying its a taste sensation or anything, but it works for its intended purpose. i just toss on some stevia and unsweetened almond milk. certainly isnt half bad
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Frosted Mini Wheats - strawberry or blueberry
  • Cortrpr
    Cortrpr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Crunch is excellent.
  • vidalar
    vidalar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat cereal anymore; but when I do, it's a warm bowl of steel cut oats with berries on top. SO YUMMY! Gluten-free, too!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The only box cereal I eat is Kashi Go Lean. It tastes great and is pretty nutritious for cereal (13g protein, 10g of fiber and only 6g of sugar per 1 cup). I usually add some fresh blueberries and sliced almonds for extra crunch and this keeps me full until lunch.
    I used to eat that. The original, right? It has the lowest amount of sugar of any cereal. I've given up cereal because of the high sugar content. I consider them equal to candy bars.

No they aren't...... There are ones with no sugar in them at all like Shredded Wheat
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    grape nut barely cereal mixed with like honey bunches of oats or special k
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I eat Wheaties on a regular basis for breakfast and sometimes as a snack.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat cereal anymore; but when I do, it's a warm bowl of steel cut oats with berries on top. SO YUMMY! Gluten-free, too!

That's not cereal, that's oatmeal..
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Multi-grain Cheerios!
  • l0seme
    l0seme Posts: 6
    Options
    Special K is my favourite cereal at the moment. They do 'clusters' as well, but they have a higher sugar content.

3/4 portion Special K, 1/4 portion All-Bran, and a chopped up banana. Mmm.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Cheerios leave me feeling like I didn't eat!

If you really want to eat cereal, try some All Bran mixed in with greek yogurt! you get your carb and your protein and it is so yummy!
    I use the Oikos plain yogurt and mix in a tsp of stevia and a dash of vanilla or almond extract. Or you could try it with the vanilla or honey flavored either one = delicious!
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    I switch it up between Multi-Grain Cheerio, Kellog's Chocolate Krave, or Grits. I'll even eat Lucky Charms or Golden Grahams. I just have the allocated portion size :)