Anyone from the UK ???

Options

Replies

• louisem1982
    Options
    I'm from Central belt of Scotland been dieting (seriously at least) since january! xx
  • rachs201230
    Options
    I am too! Please feel free to add me!
    I only started on Monday (properly) so need as much support as possible! :)
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am in UK, not so sunny Brighton x
  • leappleton
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm in the UK in the sunny North West (and it is actually sunny today!!).
    Originally from Oxfordshire, moved to Manchester when I was 16 for 10 years and now live in Liverpool.
    I'm getting married in December and want to get more in shape for that and my honeymoon! I'm new to mfp so please feel free to add me.
  • hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me...........I'm english and living in Scotland-we've done a swop lol. married a scotsman and lovin' it up here. I've got a tonne of weight to lose and am gonna be here for quite a while so will be happy to cheer you along. Tracey.:flowerforyou:
  • chucknorrisfan
    Options
    I'm from Devon. Been in NZ for 18 months. Was only meant to be here a year, but then met a fantastic girl, and got married! So now I live and work on the West Coast. To quote the local venacular...sweet as!!!
  • cmac2020
    cmac2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning, I'm from NI.

Saw great program on BBC 2 a few nights ago about the benefits of fasting,AFD.
    Decided to get control of my eating and exercise habits.

Looked for an App on my iPad and luckily enough a mate on twitter suggested
    this one.

Fantastic!

Just what I needed.

So I'm off to a very good start and I'm logging everyday. C.J.
  • PixieBoots90
    Options
    Hi Everyone =)
    I'm Riz currently living in Liverpool. Have only just started on MFP. Thought it was time I did something instead of just saying I would lol
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Birmigham :) I do this for a few days, then loose it for a week or so! So lazy! I need the motivation to do it....Feel free to add and tell me off for not logging or being lazy!! :)
  • KevDF
    KevDF Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello

I am from Dorset still new to all this dieting cos the vet told me to. I may need some encouragement been used to eating loads need to lose 3 stone

Thanks

K
  • janine73holland
    janine73holland Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,

An Essex girl here but I live in Ipswich now.

I have been losing weight for about 18months now (minus a slip that last a cpl of months!). Only just found this site yesterday though. It looks good, so hard to work out your daily intake and with this I can.
    I am doing a charity walk in March so need to lose lots more and get fit... better get off to the gym!

Good luck to you all on losing weight x
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi from Sunny Manchester - would love more UK friends....! Started 3 weeks ago and lost seven so far - got 15 to go...

x
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone wants another UK friend. I'm in Kent :wink:
  • aquabrownie5
    Options
    Hello, I live in West London. I signed up a couple of months ago to check it out but didn't stick to it. I have just started on Monday and would love some support and advice. What is the shred all about? Feel free to add me anyone. The more support the better!
  • AliJelliBelli
    Options
    Hello, I live in West London. I signed up a couple of months ago to check it out but didn't stick to it. I have just started on Monday and would love some support and advice. What is the shred all about? Feel free to add me anyone. The more support the better!
    I'm in west london too! Gonna add you!
  • nikitanorris
    Options
    Londoner here :) it's be awesome to have some more UK friends :) particularly some in the city to swap secrets about the best places to eat - or even go for a jog :'D
  • MicaMurphy
    MicaMurphy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!

Born and raised in South West London, yay me. Lot's of green areas to run and junk.

Add me if you fancy, I'm a good motivator :D
  • Delchels
    Options
    Sunny Southampton here and daily user! Add me :-)
  • NowForTheFuture
    Options
    Hiya! I'm from Derbyshire, but spend a lot of time in Leicester. Feel free to add me! :)

Amy. xxx
  • Donna_300
    Options
    im adding as Im close you you :)