Liars
    Bad odour
    Too hairy
    Goes too fast in a relationship
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Stick men, either put on some muscle or a bit of fat
    no sense of humor, I want I guy who will crack a joke often and will laugh at a joke
    Acting like they know all, BIGGEST TURN OFF there is
    Any man that raises his hand to any woman, unless she hits first.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    being mean for no reason
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    A girl that says "Don't tell me what to do!" when I advise her not to do something. Then rings me up for help because she got in some sort of trouble doing what I told her she shouldn't do in the first place. I don't bother any more, too many times it has happened. Single is how I will have to stay.
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Intermittent Farts
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Body odor (other than after a workout), bad breath, sloppy, and arrogance.....

See bo and bad breath - time for a sexy shower with suds and stuff!

Sloppy is always good and wet and arrogance you can use to your advantage to get what you want if you know how to use their confidence in themselves to your gain!

Sexy showers are for after awesome workouts. But if your sitting in the office with sour milk breath guy who has pit stains....uh....not so much!! :sick:

Confidence is AWESOME, but arrogance is a waste of time. If they are all about themselves and what they "think" they can do for me.....how can that be to my benefit??
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Bad breath, lying, lack of respect, laziness, people who talk down their ex (especially if children are involved), people who don't take responsibility for their actions, inability to have an intelligent conversation, blatant stupidity.

oh yeah...and anyone not named Bob (my boyfriend :P)
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Can't hold a conversation.
    Jumps right into sex talk.
    Shorter then me (which is pretty hard but has happened).
    Bad teeth.
    Talks about themselves the whole time.
    last but not least... Guys who are disrespectful to women.
  • kascha21
    Options
    Hygiene is #1 with me, so bad breath is definitely a no no.
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Women who gossip entirely too much. Stop worrying about others, and what they do...
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Bad Breath is my Number one. I can't even be near someone's face if their breath has any trace of onion or garlic, ICK.

ok your turn~*~

The kids coming into the bedroom and turning on the lights. Instant turn off.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Two-faced people. Say what you mean to my face.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    The inability to carry on an intelligent conversation. Or when you ask them what their plans are for life they dont have any or they are very short-sighted

:)
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    TBH I always look for the positives in any given situation. Makes life all the more sweet.

Well played! That attitude is why we are amigos.
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bad Breath is my Number one. I can't even be near someone's face if their breath has any trace of onion or garlic, ICK.

ok your turn~*~

The kids coming into the bedroom and turning on the lights. Instant turn off.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Acting like they know all, BIGGEST TURN OFF there is

I knew you were gonna say that. :D
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    #1 The alpha-conversationalist.

If you always dominate a conversation, steer it in your own direction, and have one upmanship stories,
    whatevs. I won't get close enough to know what you smell like or how many teeth you have.

#2, having a conversation is harder than pulling teeth. I don't want to chat with someone who's standard respsons is a nod and utterance in agreement.

#3, being very insecure.

You can mostly fix the rest.
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Bad hygiene, closemindedness, and cockyness (is this even a word?)!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    1. People who are negative/pessimistic about everything
    2. Men who disrespect women
    3. People who discriminate
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Inability to carry on an intelligent conversation, a missing sense of humor, horrid breath, terrible teeth, bad hair, thinking your God's gift to women.

So basically, if you aren't an arrogant dumb *kitten* who has decent hygeine, you're good.

this!!