Options
    close mindedness
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Cheap shoes!!!
  • _MissTerious_
    Options
    Men who are overbearing, needy, and codependent. Oh, and not being able to listen is also a huge turnoff. And brush your teeth please. K. I think that's it.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Stupidity, Smokers, Those with a narrow viewpoint, and Arrogance (confidence is sexy, though!)
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Castores Cascarabias! Hate them!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    smoking. drama. negativity. out of shape. and not necessarily in this order all he time.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    Sloppy Drunkenness
    Bad hygiene
    Poor Grammar/Spelling
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Tattoos piercings bacon runners and women who lift. *runs and hides*

*grabs a bowl of popcorn*
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah cheap shoes, bad teeth, snoring, trumping and slopping their mouth when eating; makes me want to gag!
  • FearlessLissy13
    Options
    Self-consciousness or extreme shyness. A little bit it okay, and I don't want a macho either, but don't overdo it and hide in your shell. I hate it when I have to do all the talking.
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Tattoos piercings bacon runners and women who lift. *runs and hides*

:(
    I have 3 tattoos, my ears and nipples pierced, but I don't lift. So I'm 1 for 3.....
  • mizarmadillo
    mizarmadillo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bad Breath is my Number one. I can't even be near someone's face if their breath has any trace of onion or garlic, ICK.

ok your turn~*~

Agreed!! Also: Proper Etiquette. I hate being taken out to a nice restaurant, only to find that I have better etiquette than he does.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    1. extremely unhealthy lifestyle habits...
    2. smoking/chewing/alcoholic
    3. BIG EGO
  • tephyyy
    tephyyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    nail biters!!!! and people who crack their knuckles... drives me crazy.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    conservatives & republicans

SO not sexy.
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    People who keep going on and on, using run on sentences and never taking the time to ever take a break but when someone comments on them using repetition because they are using run on sentences with the same information, they get highly upset then continue using run on sentences and repitition, so on this is a major turn off which drives me insane because I am going nuts trying to follow the whole comment because it is so annoying to keep seeing run on sentences and repetition... lol I am married... nothing my wife does that turns me off anymore lol
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    long list.
    vanity, no butt, overly choleric, pessamistic ppl, self absorbed, uncaring, unsocial, bad hygene, to pervy, flirts with everyone, smokers drinkers gamblers, bad language, and cheating past or behaviors. Oh and no one unemotional at all. I can handle tempers and moodyness, I cant handle no happy or romantic feelings ever.

basically my husband is my perfect match. lol. he actually raised the bar a lot.

judging by this ur husband might be the only person in the world who fits this.....whats the point of living if you dont drink, gamble, flirt with chicks and drop an f bomb while drunk gambling and flirting
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    people that show off their bodies in underwear and bikinis, perverts, and all around snarky people! *cringes at the thought*