What are your biggest Turn Offs?

Options

Replies

• shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    People that are rude and have no regard for others. Physically, beards and thick moustaches.
  • AwesomeOne66
    Options
    LOL ^^ what 7bel said!!

negativity, oneupmanship, bad breath, lack of self-awareness, complete stupidity, nastiness, poor personal hygiene, being a tool, inappropriate clothing choices...
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Doesn't like cats.

No, seriously. That's a deal-breaker. Be a cat person or I am not interested.

Also, closed-mindedness, rude to waiters (weird thing, but it bothers me so much), too serious, lack of ambition... there are probably a lot more because I'm very picky and kind tend to dislike most people... but that's all I can think of.
  • ncbecker13
    Options
    If he is always negative or can't make me laugh. Gotta make me laugh fellas...and not AT you for the wrong reasons...
  • CharliSue
    Options
    Lack of motivation in life/ needy.
  • janvcooper
    janvcooper Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    nudes wearing their socks. Feh!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Body odor and excessive sweat! Ick!
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Over sensitivity, whininess, clinginess, desperation, and lack of motivation mostly. As well as stupidity.
  • somemansdream
    Options
    Right now it is very hot here in Texas. It is the biggest turnoff to go into a public place and to be able to smell someone from ten feet away. It has happened way to many times lately. Soap, water, and deorderant are really not optional items in this heat.
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Guys at bars that take out their wallets in front of you so you can see all the money they have inside, makes me feel like he thinks im going to talk to him hoping to get free drinks. I always buy my own drinks.. and guys that wear all their jewelry at once.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Guys at bars that take out their wallets in front of you so you can see all the money they have inside, makes me feel like he thinks im going to talk to him hoping to get free drinks. I always buy my own drinks.. and guys that wear all their jewelry at once.

I wear all my jewelry at once. Of course, that's a watch and a Saint Christopher's medallion necklace. But still, no reason for you to not like me....
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    ^^ This too!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Someone that smokes or has a lack of self confidence.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Bad hygiene and lack of proper landscaping!
  • saramariebabyy
    Options

I wear all my jewelry at once. Of course, that's a watch and a Saint Christopher's medallion necklace. But still, no reason for you to not like me....

i wear my Saint Christopher all the time; havent taken it off since i was a little kid :)

turn off: being lied to. absolutely the worst.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    OH.

If you're not an animal lover or at least like them... Don't expect a second date, ever.
  • 1984LMN
    1984LMN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bad attitude, rudeness, and arrogance.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bad breath
    Arrogance
    Disrespectful
    Doesn't like kids
    Overly jealous (a little jealousy here and there is normal but i've dated a guy that was way too jealous and it was horrible. I couldn't leave the room for a second without him snooping in my facebook, emails, cell phone, etc. because he wanted to make sure i wasn't talking to my ex.. UGH. So annoying.)
    Bad hygeine
    No car or job
    Still lives with his mom
    Does drugs
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    an over developed sense of entitlement.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    People who lie, don't stand up for themselves, are rude to others for no reason, overall lack of ambition in life, are negative thinkers, don't take responsibility for their own actions.