70 lbs later!!!!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ivaozkan
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Would you share your exercise program and diet! Thanks!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow!!
  • DekuNutty
    Options
    Wow, you look really great. You've lost more than my weight loss goal, so I really hope that since I've been able to see that it is doable, I'll be motivated, too.
    Thanks for posting this. You deserve to.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Would you share your exercise program and diet! Thanks!

I started out by dramatically cutting my calories to 1200 per day and also ate my exercise calories back. I didn't exercise very much in the beginning, but as the weight started to come off I began taking walks and hula hooping. a couple months ago I got Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout dvd and its really helped tone my body. The only problem I had with it were the ab exercises because they ended up making my abdomen actually look bigger which is fine if you're going for that type of thing, but I wanted a thinner midsection so I substituted jumping jacks in the place of the ab exercises on the video and I've had really great results with that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!