Any women in their 40's looking for support?

Options

Replies

• knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 47 here!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and I absolutely agree with you!!! I need all the support and motivation I can get!! Please feel free to add me as well!
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    42 almost 43...please feel free to add me a friend, we all need support :smile:
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    40's in an interesting time...........all I know is that I have to work a lot harder and stay focused - not always easy! Anyone out there in their 40's that would like some support??

I sooo agree on that one! I have never struggled to lose weight and have been skinny all my life. Now I've gained 6kg (around 13 pounds, I think) and I just can't seem to lose it. I hate it!! Please add me too for support!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    I'm ancient at 49.
  • kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes please include me!
  • TeresaR84
    TeresaR84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I would love all the support I can get. Just starting this journey and have a long way to go.:smile:
  • Stella100sw
    Stella100sw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please include me - turned 40 June this year.
  • mschickiepoo
    mschickiepoo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    40s ........................ is the new 30s. the best years of my life so far!!!!!

^^^ AGREED! 43 in a few weeks. Just had the best Christmas ever, and looking forward to 2013!
  • christy3565
    Options
    44 and I sure can use all the support I can get :smile:
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    Yes, 43 and 4'10.... very very hard to lose at this age! I have a full time job and 2 young kids so I can't spend hours in the gym. I do have a treadmill and some workout videos and try to walk or run on my lunch breaks. I would love to lose 20 pounds, but would settle for 15. Need motivation to stay on track!
  • pmcfarland68
    Options
    Just turned 44 in November and needing all the help and support I can get!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    always.... I just turned 40 but I can always use supportive people in my life and on this journey.... I wish you all the best in the new year :) If anyone wants to friend request me please do so, but please add a short intro when you do/... Thank you
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    44 here and yes, I agree. It's 10 times harder for me to lose the weight now. Could use all the support I can get! :) Feel free to add me too.

Moe
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! Just turned 45 and would love the support of other 40+ year olds:) Friend request sent...
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    40's the new 20's and the best I've ever felt, feel free to add me
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    41. Best age ever! ;)

I agree, it is the best age ever and I am the healthiest I have ever been :) Bring on the new year, I am ready for it. Feel free to add me, I am very chatty and supportive.
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    44 here and would love to have friends add me and help support me through this journey!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just turned 47. New friends always welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and am at my lowest adult weight ever. Worried now that it's going to be even harder to maintain it!