Any women in their 40's looking for support?

Replies

• Turning 43 this year. Was at my best weight in 2011 since having my three kids, started gaining back. Time to get serious. I have been inconsistantly using this app for several years. It has been the best tool for me. It is so helpful to remind me what I am eating and what impact it has. I just connected to my endomondo app, so I am excited to see how the feedback works out. I would love support getting to my goal. Love the over 40 concept. It seems like it gets a little harder once you turn over to the 40's.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    I turned 40 in June and I have been trying to fight aging ever since, I guess indefinitely! I don't feel 40, so I want to try my best not to feel like it, since i have 3 active kids. It is harder to keep motivation when your older... Friend me if you are still looking for friends :-)
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    44 here!! Married working mother if 2 ages 21 and 16. 2013 is gonna be my year!! Add me !!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    I am 43 here, almost 44! Life gets better with every year! Feel free to add me!!!
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    41 here....always looking for support! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Hello All...

I am 42 and have 100 lbs to lose and would love to have some friends along for the ride! :)
  • Hi. I am a 47 year old mother of 4. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by mid May. I know that sounds like wishful thinking, but I know myself and if I don't think big I will not try as hard. I am looking for support (tough love) and would like to give support and friendship to others like myself. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • alamedajennifer
    alamedajennifer Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 44 and lost 30 lbs only to gain 20 back! I need a buddy to keep me accountable. If anyone needs a buddy, let me know.

Jenn
  • TammyRandolph
    TammyRandolph Posts: 7 Member
    I'll be 43 in March. Please add me. I don't have a whole lot to lose, but I would like to be 20 pounds lighter.
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    There is this group also: lWomen 40+ and Feeling Fine We used to be very chatty, but could use an infusion of new members. We are very supportive. :smile: :
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Ok, that first word was Women (and I cant even blame auto correct!)
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi! I'm 44, I actually met and exceeded my goal in October, I'd still like to be friends, as this is an ongoing journey for me!
  • GlamorousGrandmaJo
    GlamorousGrandmaJo Posts: 12 Member
    Would love some support!
  • I'm 44 and the more friends the better :)
  • tblessed2008
    tblessed2008 Posts: 3 Member
    I turned for 45 this year, and the body has fallen apart. When I work at it it work, but I don't feel like doing the work. Refocusing
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    yes! this is not as easy as it was 20 yrs ago! ;)
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    48 here and shrinking. Not just in weight, but I'm actually shrinking. I was 5'5" and now I'm 5'4". I've got to get rid of this weight. I look like a bowling ball! :sad:
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Hi!
    I'm 45 and would love to have to more friends to support and cheer each other on!

Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • tmcc70
    tmcc70 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi

I'm 42 and need to get back on track. Looking forward an amazing new year :)