Any women in their 40's looking for support?

Options

Replies

• Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and could always use more support. (And interesting is a good word for it! LOL)
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    41 and I feel as good as I did in my 20's, although it takes more work to keep off weight :). I've been on MFP off and on for a while, but just started posting and looking for friends.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Have you all checked out the group on here ....

40 And Fabulous
  • jnet226
    jnet226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in - 43 in February - just can't seem to get motivated to stay on track now back up to top weight (after losing about 25 lbs about 18 months ago). Still working out but not on regular basis and not watching what I eat and traveling too much has hindered the motivation/progress.

Hope everyone has a happy new year - Let's get it started off right!
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 42 and feel fabulous but still have a way to go and always can use new friends!:smile:
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 44 & this is my 2nd time here. Hoping to stick it out this time and maintain for many years to come. :smile:

Add me if you need another friend.

~Cheryl
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and would love extra support, motivation and help!!!! Please add!!!

Helen
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and feel better than I did when I was 27. :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ME!
    Let's make this the best year ever!
  • PinkP1971
    PinkP1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I have a lot more weight to loose!! I am currently at 210.5 lbs down from 239 lbs. in approximately a month in a half of exercising and eating healthy. It's not easy but I'm not giving up!!
  • Sabine321
    Sabine321 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am almost 41 and it's not easy maintaining. I lost the weight two years ago, and I have to keep at it not to gain it back. And it's not easy. I could use a lot of support.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    43 here and in the best shape of my life. MFP was a great help along with all my MFP friends. Much tougher to lose in the 40s, but it can be done, I promise. :smile: Feel free to add me, I love to motivate others on their journey.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    40 here in Va Beach. Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • PinkP1971
    PinkP1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my 40+ friends!! I am 41 years old and mother of 4 (age 21, 15, 13, & 7). I had my oldest naturally and the last 3 were c-sections, so u all know I have a gut! I actually started my weight loss on November 9, 2012 at my heaviest, 239 lbs.!!! I later found MyFitnessPal app and joined when I lost some weight (225 lbs). Today, December 31st, 2012, I am at 210.5 lbs.!! I'm so excited and extra motivated to keep going! I definitely want to offer my little bit of advice/support on what I'm doing but I also NEED and DESIRE help and support from all of you!! My goal is 150 lbs. and it's definitely up and down for me....PLEASE ADD ME!!! Lets keep going!!!
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm still in shock I'm now in this age group, but I want to be healthy until I keel over from old age!
  • MrsBHobbs
    Options
    43 would love to join!
  • JenniferVee
    Options
    46 here. And I can use all the support I can get!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    43 and can use support as well as some motivation, all friends welcome add Me...
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Here! here!
  • mommygirlx3
    mommygirlx3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    im in I friend requested you.