Options

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    173177548142158520_ZZsNOk7P_f.jpg

I make sure he isn't hanging around someone like this^^^
    What is that??? A top??

Nope. That is a horrible, horrible nightmare.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    Teeth! Gotta love a good smile. =)
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    173177548142158520_ZZsNOk7P_f.jpg

I make sure he isn't hanging around someone like this^^^

UM OMG!!!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Hair and build. I like 'em tall and lean :love:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I notice everything instantly. His clothes, shoes, hair, teeth, complexion, build, height....I can size a man up in about 3 seconds.

If you can size up a man in about 3 second, you can be sized up in a shorter amount of time......At least that's my guess. And since it took me about 2 second to read your post, I'm going to say I'm right.

Ummm, okay? I know men do this. I'm stating I notice everything. I answered the question. What's your beef? Angry much? :laugh:

Just giving you a hard time.

I used to think the same as you, and have since starting coming around to realize I can't make judgements that fast....Actually I think I can make those judgements about men, much quicker than women...

Judgments that fast? ha. I'm either attracted to someone or I'm not. I can make an instant decision on that. I guess ugly women need love too! How nice of you!!!!!!! :laugh: :cry:
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Eyes and arms, always!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    One other thing since everyone is saying teeth

They don't have to be perfect but OK is nice. BUT I notice EVERYTHING in the mouth. And the worst part, I feel like I stare if it's something really bad. It's a horrible habit, because people HAVE to notice.

yea you gotta break that habit dude
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    His height and his shoe size...and by shoe size, I mean the package he is carrying

shoe size is total crap

sometimes...but the last few have been true to size

YAY! nothin' better then a nice big fat one.

oh & tongues matter too.

size 14 aint no joke...and you better be doing tongue stretches...no short tongues
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    The kind of personality I see them wearing on their face (the look in their eye, their overall presence in the room, they way they carry themselves, etc.). I'm not trying to "be nice", I'm absolutely serious! Then after that their arms and shoulders (to see how good they can hug, of course! ^^).
  • LonLB
    Options
    I notice everything instantly. His clothes, shoes, hair, teeth, complexion, build, height....I can size a man up in about 3 seconds.

If you can size up a man in about 3 second, you can be sized up in a shorter amount of time......At least that's my guess. And since it took me about 2 second to read your post, I'm going to say I'm right.

Ummm, okay? I know men do this. I'm stating I notice everything. I answered the question. What's your beef? Angry much? :laugh:

I used to think the same as you, and have since starting coming around to realize I can't make judgements that fast....Actually I think I can make those judgements about men, much quicker than women...

Judgments that fast? ha. I'm either attracted to someone or I'm not. I can make an instant decision on that. I guess ugly women need love too! How nice of you!!!!!!! :laugh: :cry:

Ya it's something I need to work on.:smile:

But I understand your point. It's easy to scan overall height/shape/style/facial expression (attitude) in a matter of seconds so I guess you were right afterall.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Eyes....and butt. I like a cute butt.

Exactly this. Then I'll take in the rest of the man.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

Manage a used car lot... I can usually tell within a few seconds and two questions if they are going to pay the thing off or run. Only been wrong a handful of times in the four years I worked there.

To answer the op questions, for some reason it's always the shoes first. Usually tells how good of a worker they are! Nothing better than a pair of *kitten* kickers! :laugh:
  • zgochenour
    zgochenour Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Probably a tie between face and general figure.

This thread has convinced me to whiten my teeth.
  • leahrochelle
    Options
    build (height, shape, big noggin? little noggin?) then smile. I am a sucker for a pretty smile.

and then the way he talks... if he talks weird, how he moves his mouth. I was going to school to be a speech pathologist because this is what I do with everyone.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    His height and his shoe size...and by shoe size, I mean the package he is carrying

shoe size is total crap

For me it is fairly accurate.....

what size shoe you wear?? :devil:
  • LonLB
    Options

They don't have to be perfect but OK is nice. BUT I notice EVERYTHING in the mouth. And the worst part, I feel like I stare if it's something really bad. It's a horrible habit, because people HAVE to notice.

I KNOW....It's horrible.

I've caught myself talking and holding eye contact with their mouth rather than eyes.

I knew a guy who had two rows of teeth on top and bottom. It was SO, SO hard to not stare.
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    is he tall? does he smell good? does he have a cute smile with clean teeth? pretty eyes? the list goes on and on.....
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I'd say height. I prefer a tall man. When I see a short guy, I'm like - hehe he's so tiny!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I forgot about teeth... they do not have to be perfect but if they're all jacked up and disgusting, that can be a deal breaker right there. Just take care of your teeth! that's all I'm saying.
  • leahrochelle
    Options

I KNOW....It's horrible.

I've caught myself talking and holding eye contact with their mouth rather than eyes.

I knew a guy who had two rows of teeth on top and bottom. It was SO, SO hard to not stare.

I am a mouth starer to . . . . . I cant help it.