Lets be shallow

Options

Replies

• hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hair color, facial hair and overall "how they present themselves". Love, love, love darker hair along with some facial hair or 5-o'clock shawdow with enough attitude to be able to be humble but not cocky like "I am all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips"
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    One other thing since everyone is saying teeth

They don't have to be perfect but OK is nice. BUT I notice EVERYTHING in the mouth. And the worst part, I feel like I stare if it's something really bad. It's a horrible habit, because people HAVE to notice.

yea you gotta break that habit dude

I KNOW....It's horrible.

I've caught myself talking and holding eye contact with their mouth rather than eyes.

I knew a guy who had two rows of teeth on top and bottom. It was SO, SO hard to not stare.

well thats not as bad as the habit the IT guy her at work has..he has a starring contest with my boobs, while Im talking to him..ugh I hate that..yea I know, I got nice ones, but still..:)
  • hlbrennan
    hlbrennan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Smile and eyes, then sense of humor! Nice arms, butt and chest are next!
    :)
  • laurabethh7
    laurabethh7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Height (since I'm a lovely 5"11, don't want to be looking down when I'm with a guy haha), the facial features, and then I'm searching for those hot, sexy arms ;)
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Hair color, facial hair and overall "how they present themselves". Love, love, love darker hair along with some facial hair or 5-o'clock shawdow with enough attitude to be able to be humble but not cocky like "I am all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips"

I love the 5 o'clock shadow too..I like cocky too though..Im messed up like that.
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A nice smile and if he has dimples. I'm a sucker for dimples, :blushing:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I forgot about teeth... they do not have to be perfect but if they're all jacked up and disgusting, that can be a deal breaker right there. Just take care of your teeth! that's all I'm saying.

Seriously! A man can be perfect.....then open his mouth to reveal even somewhat crooked or yellow teeth and I cringe. I have an obsession with teeth. I've spent $17,000 on mine the past 2 years making them perfect. I can't handle a man with not near perfect teeth....it seriously disgusts/grosses me out.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Dat *kitten*!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    B double O B S
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    His height and his shoe size...and by shoe size, I mean the package he is carrying

shoe size is total crap

sometimes...but the last few have been true to size

YAY! nothin' better then a nice big fat one.

oh & tongues matter too.

size 14 aint no joke...and you better be doing tongue stretches...no short tongues

Tongue stretches :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know exactly what you mean! LMAOOO
  • madisonamanda
    madisonamanda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Smile, legs- I loveee strong legs and firm bottom.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    face, boobs, hair, legs, *kitten* in that order.
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    For me I notice weight, then if they have a full head of hair and the deal breaker here has to be teeth.. If they don't have some shiny pearls don't bother. I am instantly disgusted if you have dingy yellow stained teeth. They don't have to be Colgate white or anything and they don't have to be straight but the do need to be clean!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hair and eyes
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    being a hairstylist, i always notice hair first. then facial hair.
    both of which are got my attention about my now long term boyfriend. :]
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    being a hairstylist, i always notice hair first. then facial hair.
    both of which are got my attention about my now long term boyfriend. :]

are what*
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    The first thing would probably be his upper body (shoulders, arms), then his face.
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    Sheesh, seems like there is no hope for us short guys.

I'm only 4'11" so I don't discriminate on height. :)
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    posture
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    BOOTY!!!