Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    Options
    Ok... I have been going over my protein a lot. Do you guys know the bad side effects from that? I have my food diary open for all to view if you want to check it out and give me some tips!

(Note: Jacob's Homemade Bread is bread we make at home. I didn't calculate the fiber, but there's a lot in there.... I probably go over my fiber, too.)

Personally, I don't worry to much about going over the protein. From everything that I have read on here, it is set quite low. I use the number more as a minimum than a maximum. But, that's just me...

Phew, thanks! I was not sure if it was harmful to my body or not so it had me really worried!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I don't know how
    but I managed 175 ounces today,must have urinated
    about 6 times already,I am not looking forward to tonight,
    as in my bedtime....lol

Great challenge,to be honest
    I weighed 203lb last weekend[got lazy at my parents house]
    then I got back on my weight loss journey and have dropped down
    to 197lb.

I must have quite a bit of water weight,
    but drinking water has encouraged me to keep on
    going and I love the refreshing feeling it gives you,
    more then juice and tea!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I agree, drinking so much water feels really good, it makes me not even have time to drink anything else! I wake up in the morning and first thing on my mind, is to get my water bottle. I dont really even have coffe anymore.

Also I've been playing with my new WiiFit! I love it. The yoga is awesome!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    sorry i have been MIA all week been sick with what started out as a head cold and is now in my chest and i have no voice.......havent worked out all week ..too weak ..... havent logged my food since all i am able to do is drink hot liquids and water (which is alot) lol...... i did weigh in with my other group on wednesday and down 2 pounds ..... hope everyone else is good
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Megan - I'm sorry you're sick. I've had my go round with a cold last week, and the week before a sinus infection.. now it's almost my TOM. lol What a great past 3 weeks for working out! :laugh: I hope you get to feeling better soon though!

I only got in my 64 oz. today, didn't make it into the 100s like normal.. I broke down and had a LARGE sweet tea with dinner though. So that would have probably been my other 32 oz. of water! Oops...
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    thanks Lisa ........sounds like you havent had a great 3 weeks but at least your still going strong :tongue:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    sorry i have been MIA all week been sick with what started out as a head cold and is now in my chest and i have no voice.......havent worked out all week ..too weak ..... havent logged my food since all i am able to do is drink hot liquids and water (which is alot) lol...... i did weigh in with my other group on wednesday and down 2 pounds ..... hope everyone else is good

I hope that you're feeling better soon - it seems like a lot of people I know are sick right now! It's so hard not to catch it.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone and Happy Weigh In Day :laugh:

To those of you who have already weighed in - excellent job! You're doing great.

I normally weigh in with another group (a Christmas one) on Wednesdays, but until it is over, I am also going to weigh in on the Saturdays as well. I was doing good all week until yesterday! Usually I am so careful what I eat before weigh in day, but yesterday kinda went to mush on me. I ended up going out for chinese at lunch time and ate way too much. And I know it makes me retain water. And then I ended up eating late last night. Anyways, my weigh in is 156 .2 lbs. So I'm up 0.2. I can't believe I gained for the first week! I'll have to do better next week!

Don't forget everyone to have an idea for a challenge for next week, because if you win the weigh in, you will be the one choosing the challenge.

I will keep checking in for the weigh ins today, and I will post the results either this evening, or tomorrow morning when they are all in.

Have a great day!
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Patty
    SW: 206
    LW: 177
    CW: 177
    GW: 140 ish

* I have been up and down with the water, the days I got it all in, I was up all night :blushing: , but I need to get my food back in order, workouts alone aren't gonna do it. I'm just glad I didn't gain!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    SW: 245
    LW: 203
    CW: 203
    GW: 155

I haven't lost anything this week.. but I have got all my water in for sure! Oh well, I've been doing pretty good on my calories too, so I'm hoping it will show up for me next week!

Good luck to everyone on the weigh in!!
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    SW 225
    LW: 213
    CW 210
    GW 150

I went down 3 pounds this week. I'm so happy. I'm just barely a 210 but it's awesome none the less. The water challenge was definatly needed thanks.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    SW: 172
    LW: 169
    CW: 168.2
    GW: 150

I got my water in and did not the touch the candy jar once at work this week, so I'm happy!

Great job everyone :))
  • sas202554
    sas202554 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How have you lost your 45 pounds blondie 925?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Morning bikini babes :wink:

Hope everyone is doing good ... I had a rough night with having a coughing attack :cry:

LW 196
    CW 194 (maybe less since i weigh in on wednesday's and have been on a liquid diet all week but I only weigh myself on wednesday's)
    GW 130
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I am passing on the weigh in today because I won't have access to a scale until monday or tuesday morning. :smile: But I am eating well and exercising, so I should have some nice results this week. Hopefully. :tongue:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I posted my weigh in results yesterday, but I figure I'll re-post in the same format everyone else is using :wink:

SW 153
    LW 152.6
    CW 150.0
    GW 135

Happy weekend, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Good job everyone!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    SW-- 165
    LW--- 162.8
    CW--- 160
    GW--- 135 (ish)

I lost almost 3 lbs this week! I was actually expecting more since I am just now starting to get in gear, but I am happy with 3.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-171
    CW-170
    GW-130

1 pound in less than a week-I started on the 3rd...
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    SW - 174.4
    LW - 137.4
    CW - 135.4
    GW - 115

Last week I lost nothing, so this week I am very happy to see that 2 pound loss.