From 268 to 148.. still cannot believe it!

Options

Replies

• Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look amazing! Congrats!!!!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss success.I am very happy for you,and you are an inspiration.Great job.:happy:
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome changes!!!! I have a similar story!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Wow! I bet you feel fabulous! You LOOK fabulous! And I love your ink. :wink:
  • abwetzler
    abwetzler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Absolutly amazing. You look great. It is amazing how having kids get us moving in the right direction. Keep it up. You are definatley an inspiration to al of us.
  • kamaljitjackson
    Options
    You look awesome; thanks for sharing your inspirational story.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Woah!! The difference.....wow! You look amazing!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and share my story!

When I was pregnant, my husband and I would carpool. When I would pick him up, we would stop at McDonald's and both get 2 double cheeseburgers and a fry, and then right when we got home, we would eat dinner. Seriously! Who does that! I did that all through my pregnancy! I am so lucky to have had a healthy baby after the way I treated my body :(

The day I came home from the hospital with my baby boy, I was 268lbs. I was shocked, disgusted, and I never thought I would ever, be comfortable in my own body again. When my son was 3 months old, I started working out at the gym, I wasn't really motivated, it hurt so bad, I remember not even being able to do 10 minutes on the elliptical. Well I pushed myself, I workout at the gym a lot and seeing my numbers drop was amazing, I remember being so excited when I hit 215 and then I hit 200 and never ever thought I would ever be in the weights where 1 was the first number of the 3. But then I hit a plateau and my weight would not budge. I felt no matter what I did, my body was not changing. My best friend wanted me to join a challenge group, doing Turbo Fire. I couldn't really afford it, but then I thought about how much my weight loss and health meant to me, so I went for it. I couldn't believe how quickly I started noticing results, it was amazing. I seriously felt like fat was just melting off my body. I got below 180 OMG! I hit, 170, 160, and guess what, I got to 153lbs! I haven't weight this much for over 12 years! I have been doing workouts and home, and I have even taken up running! I could never imagine running!!! I now weigh 148 and I am still working towards my goal everyday!

I wish I knew how to post pictures on here so I could show :(

WOW~!!!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That is great. You did it without surgery. Your motivation and group support is what did it.. Everyone is so proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    omg, You look really good!!! You have a beautiful family and I know they are realy proud of you and which they should... Thanks for sharing your story and keep up the good work. This is a lifestyle change and I'm proud to be on this journey with you. Thanks!!
  • stephwhiting
    Options
    LOOOOOVE your story and photos, thx for sharing!!!!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great....
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on a great job!
  • Prossimo7
    Prossimo7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is fantastic! It's so nice your husband is right in there with you, so you can support each other.
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! What a great story to log on early this morning and read! That was so inspirational...I can't wait to make it to my goal, reading stories like these I know it's possible!
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO KEEP GOING. THANKS SO MUCH! CONGRADULATIONS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • D0ry
    D0ry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

You are a real fighter! Unbelievable job you've done. Just incredible, amazing, awesome, omg I need the vocabulary here!!!

And you're the biggest kick in the *kitten* for most of us who read and replied here, I bet. You certainly kicked mine so it hurts.

I'll bookmark your story and I'll come back to it everytime I try to tell myself that it's enough what I've lost so far, or I don't have time for work out, or... that I can't help myself eating this or that. And I'll tell it to whoever tries to tell me any of the above :)

Thank you, dear! Be happy!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • chanty1234
    Options
    woow..and mor woow..you have done awesome..such an inspiration
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW ! WHAT?!?!? Incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!