From 268 to 148.. still cannot believe it!

Options

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look amazing. You are such an inspiration. Great job!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! Stories like yours give me hope! :-) BTW - you have a beautiful family!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    Like everyone else, I am in awe of your hard work! You have done an amazing job, and look fabulous. This is what I needed today! You have a beautiful family, and pup too!
  • katie001x
    Options
    Wow! When I started my weightloss journey, I was at 280lbs. My goal is 145lbs, which is what I weighed in high school. I had almost doubled my weight in 4 years. I've been trying since May and have only lost 7lbs. But I'm still working at it! :) I hope I can be as motivated as you. Congrats!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow very inspiring!! I'm between 255-262 and my weight never seems to go below that even when I exercised a lot and cut out all sweets and all beverages besides water it still stayed the same so this is inspiring to me...you look great and your baby and your bullmastiff are soo cute
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your success.
  • harrisaman
    Options
    HOLY COW
    You look amazing! Love the Boxer. I have one too :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped when i read this.....dang that is amazing you are an inspiration to many as well as a hottie haha
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    you got it licked..starting is the hardest part last yr my friends and i was walking and dieting and i lost 20 lbs..good rite then over the holidays and winter i gained it all back..lost a few ibs ..but i sat on couch feeling sorry for myself..then i read article about mfp..like i jus needed a push...now im really enjoying this site and the people are here 24 ..7 to encourage us...i dont know how to post pictures either hopfully someone will teach us...great job...
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    HAWT MAMA! You look great! Thanks for sharing your motivational pictures and story! Keep up the good work!
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    84760075.jpg

Great Job! You are beautiful!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy mother of eff balls! you are AMAZING. and awesome ink too :)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and great transformations pics! Can't wait to have that feeling!!!
  • Melissa592
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
  • michelles30
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You look great and congrats! You don't even look like the same person, your husband must wonder who you are. :) If I may ask, do you feel like your life is different now? I am looking forward to being more confident soon!!!!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    So it can be done! Thank you and good job.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look really amazing and happy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!