Replies

• Careolyn
    Careolyn Posts: 61
    Options
    Wine...
  • blinkiii
    blinkiii Posts: 90
    Options
    My little brother and I made two dozen chocolate chip pumpkin muffins together. I am proud to say that I didn't touch any of them! :D
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I resisted all the party food today .. Didn't even have a smidge! Really proud of myself.
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms...LOVE those things! But I didn't give in! :)
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I don't keep anything around that I am not 'allowed' to eat some of, so there has not been the question of 'passing up' for me today yet, but good for you for passing up that lovely-looking cake.
  • 76birdy76
    76birdy76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds :(
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    chose not to go to starbucks
  • lucyster92
    lucyster92 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i resisted chips today when i went to nando's instead i ate a salad and a low fat wrap instead of a burger!
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have thus far resisted the bottle of moscato in the fridge, but I won't be resisting it for much longer. Then again, maybe I will resist it, and just go with the sangria... or maybe I won't resist either and will go and have them both

I'm not having a good day
  • ENCORRALES21
    ENCORRALES21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i resisted going to McDonalds on my luch break today even though I so badly wanted to.:brokenheart:
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    avoided very little today. i find that on days where i eat carbs for breakfast (not often) i find myself craving them intensely throughout the day! it's a little scary how loud they talk to me.
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I didn't have time to make lunch for work today so I had to go out and buy something. I was really craving a yummy lengua burrito with rice, beans, cilantro, and salsa, but I didn't give in to the temptation. I went to subway instead. :)
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am currently sitting in my AP class resisting all the yummy smelling food for the BBQ they are having.....so im eathing greek yogurt with blackberries instead! It sucks to see everyone eating such great food BUT I'll feel GREAT later!
  • classictoaster
    Options
    Free truffle from Godiva...saving calories for an awesome dinner!

Haha, you and me both sista! d:

But I think I'm going to get it tomorrow - I'll have the man with me, and we usually split those suckers.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    The huge texas sheet cake i made is on my counter making sexy eyes at me everytime i walk i to my kitchen...everyday its a "ah...so we meet again...my nemesis" lol seriously though we all deserve metals...or gold stickers AT least.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Hand in my pocket with my $ in hand staring into the office vending machine (candy/chocolate/poptarts/chips). Looked at every shelf and walked away after staring for a minute and said "NO, not gonna do it!"

Went to my desk and had a handful of mixed nuts instead!
  • hgambaro124
    hgambaro124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    a mexican vanilla cupcake that is sitting my desk that a sales rep gave me...its taunting me i tell you taunting me!!!!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Smacking a coworker.
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well?.... I made a lucious chocolate cake, and did not eat it, well, I had a little bit of the butter cream icing, that's all, could you resist it? how strong is your will power?...

P090812_15220002.jpg

This is after the kids got their hands on it!!;

P090812_15240001-Copy.jpg
    that cake looks soooooooo good!!!!!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I only ate 1/3 of the container of hummus as planned, instead of the entire container like I wanted.