what have you resisted today?

Options

Replies

• wheresheidi
    Options
    KING SIZE Hershey Chocolate Bar with Almonds, my friend gave to me. :noway: It's sitting right there...sigh
  • ara1990
    ara1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kentucky Fried Chicken
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I resisted the free pizza from Schlotzkys. I did however have a few chips and a bite of brownie.

Fast food is usually easy for me as I don't like most of it. But oh, the bbq chicken pizza from Scholtzky's is soooo yummy!
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sounds like most of us should avoid work. Since that is where most of our temptations occurred. :laugh: My co-workers had big fat juicy delicious cheeseburgers, french fries and milk shakes for lunch today. I had soup. Resistance was difficult. But I did it.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts iced coffee...I LOVE this stuff.
  • a_c_b
    a_c_b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A tough day and a moment of weakness in the supermarket meant I bought a big bag of crisps... but I have not opened them!
  • joanrobinson2012
    Options
    I've been at a local music festival today - lots of great food stalls with good and not so good food choices available...

But I'd taken a healthy, calorie counted picnic with me so resisted them all except a small ice cream cone which I've just entered on here and I'm still under calories for the day.
  • princessjanay
    Options
    White Chocolate Chip cookies from Subwayy. & I usually get 3 of them.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Went to McDonald's for lunch...used to get a Big Mac, Fries and Large Coke....got a side garden salad with no dressing (picked off all the cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, peppers), with grilled chicken McBistro BLT (no sauce, no bacon, no lettuce, only tomatoes) and large Coke Zero....totally calories??? 340!!! and only 6 grams of fat!!! How 'bout that??!??!?
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I didn't sleep well last night and this morning I so wanted something sweet and carb loaded...
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I drive a delivery truck for a living...Can;t count how many establishments I drove by today!
    I even went into a McDonalds to use the restroom (thanks to my strawberry protein shake), and didn't get anything!
    Most proud of bypassing Goodie's Snack Bar and NOT getting one of those beautiful hot fudge brownie sundaes with coffee ice cream!
  • themildcat
    Options
    Rocky Road Cupcake :D
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Homemade german chocolate cake w/oooey goooey coconut frosting. I did not partake!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    a 2nd burger at dinner ....they were so good !!!! one was enough lol
  • kristin1493
    kristin1493 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My biggest thing I resist is not finishing my kids leftovers. I had a turkey burger tonight and they had a regular burger. I am
    having one on those hungry days and just wanted to eat there leftovers. I did eat a bowl of strawberries with frozen yogurt to
    at least fulfill my sweet tooth's needs. I still have to wrap up the leftovers, but I wanted to go on MFP first.
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I resisted the urge to choke people on my facebook page who try to sound simi intelligent about political issues that I could give a crap about.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I resisted having a pitty party. Long story....
  • mary190136
    mary190136 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    oatmeal brownies. They looked amazing. I resisted! Yay!
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms...LOVE those things! But I didn't give in! :)
    O GOD! How I miss those......:cry: