what have you resisted today?

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I resisted the bowl full of Andes mints that sat with me at lunch time. I resisted drinking a crapload of soda and had unsweetened green tea instead.

And most importantly, I resisted punching two people the neck. I think I should get a cookie for that!
  • IleanaMargot
    IleanaMargot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Peach Cobbler at lunch and stopping to get ice cream on my way home. Took some mental talking to keep going...lol. BTW, your cake looks delish!!!
  • rondaa_ambition
    Options
    Chick-fli-a was calling my name today but the line was too long so I had a fruit salad instead! LOL
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I resisted the urge to *****-slap a dumb-*kitten* co-worker who richly deserved it.
  • cafechibita
    cafechibita Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    a donut!!...i even resisted the urge to look in the box...lol...
  • andreamkelly
    Options
    I resisted hitting the snooze button this morning. 4am seemed to come EXTRA early this morning, but I got up and did my workout.

^^^^^^
    This

And now I'm going to spend an hour walking on the treadmill.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    man if you think that's cake you should come to serbia (or anywhere in eastern europe). american cakes taste like sweet bread.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    A white chocolate chip cookie-which is my all time favorite!
  • Bigstupid
    Bigstupid Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nothing like all those work treats everyone passed up on but today marked the first time ever I've purposely not had peanut butter in my house. True story.
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would struggle to resist that cake, because its homemade. A while ago I started baking, just as a bit of a hobby. Since then, I have only eaten homemade. I have barely touched mass produced cakes because they are, quite simply, inferior. They are like tasteless plastic when compared to homemade.

If I must sin, I'm going to do it by eating food I truly love & enjoy!
  • somesuchsayer
    Options
    Lol my family bought tubs of ice cream last night, so this afternoon it was eyeing me and I took a few small spoon-fulls, tasted it, and spit it out after repeating nope, nope, nope in my head. My smoothies are healthy and MUCH better than ice cream. IF only I could get them to that same wonderful consistency.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I resisted cursing people out in the forums this morning. Yay me! :drinker:
  • padmesarai
    Options
    Pizza day at work :) they know my biggest weakness it's pizza but I made it thanks to Jesus ;)
  • waygor
    waygor Posts: 17
    Options
    Resisted nothing, mini splurge day.
  • Anastasiasosa
    Anastasiasosa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I resisted a Big Red at the check out of my grocery store and I resisted the junk food aisle :) But I did partake in some yummy sushi and green tea with agave nectar when I got home.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I resisted a second nap. When it's 112 in the shade all I want to do is nap til the breeze kicks in...
  • TXGirl821
    TXGirl821 Posts: 115
    Options
    I resisted punching my boyfriend in the junk when he complained about the ground turkey I used for tacos instead of beef.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I resisted Godfather's Pizza that my boss brought in today for lunch. As much as I wanted to have that for lunch, I stayed away because I knew my workout today was going to be hell.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Well now, dang it all! I was about to go have a scoop of Bryers Rocky Road ice cream. But if I do that now I'll have nothing to say I resisted. Blllllllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttt. :laugh:
  • kellibenage
    Options
    Fuddruckers 1/3 lb bacon, cheeseburger with fries

Instead had their veggie burger with a side salad