What body type do you ladies prefer?

Options

Replies

• MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Why pick just one? That's where people miss out -- so many tasty options.

Yes!
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I always was fond of men...breathing men ....who could make me laugh and scream errr.

^^^Yeah, like this^^^ (Really like your style)
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I must say curvy... hour class or pear shaped :)
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Lean with broad shoulders, strong arms and legs, and a sexy behind. But it's the heart that finally grabs my attention.

This ^^^
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I LIKE BIG BOYS!

On a serious note, I'm not too picky. I do have a deal breaker though: shorter than me. I'm just over 5'7 and want to feel like the female despite the fact that I may not consistently act like it.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I'm not terribly picky...I've dated taller guys, shorter guys, the only consistency really is that I've never dated a guy that's really skinny. My biggest turn-on is being smart and funny. Tattoos are a plus :D Though my fiance doesn't have any....yet.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to get hate for this, but I hate too much muscle. Hate it.

I second this.

Ditto
  • mushfroom012
    Options
    I like tall and skinny, lanky even. Bones are sexy ^^

How?
  • mushfroom012
    Options
    I LIKE BIG BOYS!

On a serious note, I'm not too picky. I do have a deal breaker though: shorter than me. I'm just over 5'7 and want to feel like the female despite the fact that I may not consistently act like it.

shorter than me is definitely a deal breaker! I recently went to the doctors and i'm 5'8!!!
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    no back hair type

But that's what they invented wax for!
  • Firno
    Firno Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like an athletic type and someone over 6'. He has to have an Adonis Girdle, yummy. I have all of these in my husband :) BUT, the best part of any man is what's between his ears. That is the organ that gets me going.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Whatever kind holds kindness, sexy brains and a killer sense of humor.
  • nt591
    nt591 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Man, just one of you need to say "I get off on 5'3" guys" and I'll be happy.

Well, being 5'9" it's a little too much for me, but my hubs is only about 5'6.5" on a good day, so I have no apparent problem being with a shorter man. ;)

I know what you mean. I'm 5'11" (and probably a 1/2, but I prefer to round down lol), and my husband is a solid 5'9", though he'd love to think he is taller. I don't know that I could go much lower than that though.

You guys are heartbreakers :smile:
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I can honestly say that I do not have a type. I like everything from swimmers bodies to body types like my buddy Matt_Wild. I can appreciate the time and effort that go into either of these body types and everything in between. My husband is naturally built more like a swimmer but is putting on some fantastic looking muscle. Meow! :blushing:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" so a 5'3" guy would've been ok, no pressure to wear heels! Haha
    I married a big 6'2", though.

it wasn't the height that got me, although my being so much smaller makes me feel protected. But it was more his muscly back, arms and shoulders, like he throws hay bales for a living. Looks like a cross between a biker and a viking. Multi-instrument musician. Shares the same faith. Intelligent, goofy, computer nerd. Full of integrity. Likes to build stuff. A truly one woman man.

Now he plays scrabble online with my mom. Tosses the kids around and prays with them before bed, cooked me soup while I'm recuperating from some minor surgery. Grabs my recently acquired child bearing hips in passing. We're both hoping they get smaller with the rest of me but don't lose the hourglass curve. :-D
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Oh, and for my opinion - I prefer guys with a sincere smile and laugh lines. That gets me every time over anything else.

This. I have no idea why, but a guy who has smile lines etched at the eyes says he's fun and has had a lot of practice. Intelligence is a must but this...mmmmmmmmm.................. :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    no back hair type

But that's what they invented wax for!

Worst.pain.ever.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think women are more forgiving when it comes to body types.

Agree! For the most part. The ones that are grown up and mature do.
    I personally like someone that has a fit lifestyle (dont need anyone dying on me) and dont really care about muscles. Sure its nice, but as long as your kind to me.. i dont really care. Biggest thing for me is broad shoulders. They dont have to have muscle in them, just wide, something to grab on to ;)
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i think the girl who posted the pic of The Rock has it right that is pretty much what i am looking for someone with his knd of body someone who obivoulsly works out but doesnt take it to the extreme one way or the other
  • justbeachy01
    justbeachy01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think women are more forgiving when it comes to body types.

This so true!