• obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    no back hair type

But that's what they invented wax for!

Worst.pain.ever.

Beauty is pain. LOL
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I think women are more forgiving when it comes to body types.

This so true!

I really don't think it's true. Women actually have types. Most men seem to be happy with whatever comes their way.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    no back hair type

Worst.pain.ever.

Thus speaks someone who will never experience childbirth.
  • 82ale
    82ale Posts: 32 Member
    I prefer a man who smells good, is bigger than me, and worships the ground I walk on.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    no back hair type

Worst.pain.ever.

Thus speaks someone who will never experience childbirth.

I should hope not. Or my parents will have some serious explaining to do.
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Man, just one of you need to say "I get off on 5'3" guys" and I'll be happy.

I like all MEN.

You don't have to be tall to be masculine and know how to make a woman feel feminine. You don't have to be tall to be a gentleman in public and a beast in the...um...kitchen.

A thousand years ago when I was in high school, the most amazing guy was a 113 pound wrestler. He might have been 5'3'', but I doubt it. He wore that totally weird wrestling one piece tank thing and made it look good. Really good. If he held your hand, his warmth reached all the way up your arm. He had this endearing way of pushing open a door then gently touching the small of your back as you walked through. He was strong and at the same time more graceful than any dancer. When you watched him wrestle, you could see his control and power. Next to him, I was an Amazon, but I never once felt like anything but a girl. I could see myself in his eyes and he saw 100% girl. He was all MAN. All 113 amazing pounds.

x gets lost in thought for a moment x

uh where was I..oh yes..Anyway, what I was trying to say is that I learned long ago that real men come in every body type and size. I would urge the single women on here to enjoy the variety available. You may think you know your type, but I'm just saying consider all the options. Test drive every make and model. LOL
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    What is it about tallness that women are so obsessed with?
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member

Not all women need a guy to be tall, but if you see a guy who happens to be tall then it's just a plus for him. I'm 5'9" and it's hard for me to date someone shorter than me, I did it once and it just didn't feel right. My husband is exactly 5'9" which is not really tall for a guy, but as long as a man is at least my height, we're good. I'm taller than him in heels, but I rarely wear them and I've always been taller than the guys I dated in heels so no biggie.

I think most women are pretty forgiving when it comes to physical appearance. I can usually find something attractive about just about every guy I meet. I tend to focus on the positives though. So if a guy has great eyes, then on him, I notice eyes. If another guy has well-defined arms (my weakness!), then that's what is attractive about him. Just work with what you got and accentuate your strengths. If you don't know what your most attractive physical traits are, ask your female friends - they'll tell you what's hot about you!

Wolfpack I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about. I don't care if you're 5'2", your body is bangin'!
  • What is it about tallness that women are so obsessed with?
    I'm 5 '4 so 10 times outta 10 guys are taller then me I've never needed tallness lol
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    I personally don't care about how tall they are...but, there is something about a man "looking down" into your eyes that is a bit sexy :tongue:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member

Security.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member

Honestly I think its relative.

I'm 5'1 so a guy above 5'5 is tall to me :)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Hmm, got to say I like 'em tall with a broad chest, a decent set of arms, and a handsome face. I never have minded if he had a bit of a belly as long as the rest of it was there lol. I just can't date the short, sickly, anorexic looking male. Mainly because I am tall and curvy. MOST importantly he has to be witty, intelligent, & educated. I will take heart and brains over muscle mass any day of the week!! I never have been one to fall for pretty and stupid. Play with maybe but not fall for. lol. In fact I really don't like the "pretty" male. If you spend more time than a women in the bathroom, or use more bath/hair products....well that just isn't the man for me. lol
    Oh & if you can't shave, bathe, or pull up your pants....you have never needed to apply to ride this ride. Just cause I don't want to date a girl doesn't mean I want someone who could be confused with a bum.
    I have always preferred a man that could rock a suit during the week and kick back on the weekends doing camping and cook outs with family and friends. :drinker:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,520 Member
    I was a short kid, graduated from high school at 5'4" but had a growth spurt at 19 that took me up to 5'11" and I can tell you that women treat shorter guys differently. I've got a couple of buddies who are 5'6" or less and both of them are kind of sensitive about it... I would even say 'chip on the shoulder' kind of sensitive...

Looking back, I don't know if I was as sensitive then as they are now (after all, I was a teen and that's a long time ago) but I wouldn't be a bit surprised. That being said, one buddy of mine is kind of the opposite... He's shorter but he is very confident, upbeat, positive and has no probs with the ladies whatsoever.
  • wolfpack77

Security.

And what is so secure about a guy that's tall? Do you realize that tall men do not have a strength or agility advantage over medium frame men? Actually its quite the opposite.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Broad shoulders, not fat for build, and taller than me. Haha, everything else is negotiable.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member

Security.

And what is so secure about a guy that's tall? Do you realize that tall men do not have a strength or agility advantage over medium frame men? Actually its quite the opposite.

I actually prefer medium frame men because I feel more secure with them than I do with a tall man.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member

I don't know about anyone else but I am a tall woman. I am almost 5ft10in. Put me in heels and I am 6ft easy.
    I don't want to tower over my man. It is drilled into women's heads that we are meant to be smaller than men no matter what or we aren't feminine. So when we are tall we look for guys that are tall.
    I have kids. I don't want to feel like I am dating a kid. Attitude and physique make a huge difference too! Lets face it you have much better chances with the girls if you have muscles vs are built petite.
  • wolfpack77

Security.

I actually prefer medium frame men because I feel more secure with them than I do with a tall man.

And you should :smile:
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member

Security.

And you should

Im more into my size guys... I'm 5'3 and I like to have you close to my face...