I want to lose weight but not from my boobs

Options
124»

Replies

• logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I gained a cup size when I lost my weight.
    really?? i hope for the same then :-) xx

So did I! It's because of how cup sizes work, if you're properly fitted...I used to be a 36 D, because I had fat around my ribcage, so my band measurement was 36 inches and my bust was 40. Now my band size is a 34 and my bust size is 39, so I'm a 34 DD. So you may lose inches, but it doesn't mean you necessarily have to resign yourself to an A cup if you already have sizable breasts.
  • JenniferEdwardz
    JenniferEdwardz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can lose the weight and then buy some :)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Start saving for a boob job.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I bloody wish I could I swear if I was 7 stone Id still be 41 inches Ive calculated Ive spent 9 years of my life in total breastfeeding my mum in law said Id either end up with too much or nothing,I got too much.
    Dude. That's just wrong.

I usually don't care about punctuation on the internet, but it is times like this when you absolutely need it hahaha!
  • isingthebodyelectric
    Options
    To be totally honest, I got a lot more attention from men when I was super thin but lacked the breasts then I do now with the boobs and fat. If you lose the boobs, work on that azz! That's how I lured them in back in the day. :)

The overall look of your body is what is going to be important, not specific aspects.

Also, quality padded, push-ups, and water bras are a boobless girls best friend. :) It's amazing the kind of optical illusions you can pull off with the right bra. hehe
  • heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This girl is getting a boob job when the husband gets back in the Army as an officer. If I feel great about the rest of myself, why not change the one thing I can't with diet and exercise to complete the package? Makes sense to me... and him :) He likes them how they are, but how much I hate them impacts our intimate moments. I'm super self-conscious. Three kids and a lot of weight changes have done a number on them :/
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I bloody wish I could I swear if I was 7 stone Id still be 41 inches Ive calculated Ive spent 9 years of my life in total breastfeeding my mum in law said Id either end up with too much or nothing,I got too much.
    Dude. That's just wrong.

I usually don't care about punctuation on the internet, but it is times like this when you absolutely need it hahaha!

That. ...

Is awesome.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

So did I! It's because of how cup sizes work, if you're properly fitted...I used to be a 36 D, because I had fat around my ribcage, so my band measurement was 36 inches and my bust was 40. Now my band size is a 34 and my bust size is 39, so I'm a 34 DD. So you may lose inches, but it doesn't mean you necessarily have to resign yourself to an A cup if you already have sizable breasts.

That's not how it worked for me. Went from a 32C, to a 32D.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options

That's not how it worked for me. Went from a 32C, to a 32D.
    luckiest girl ever xx
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to lose much weight from that area. Actually my boobs went up a cup size this past year when I went on the birth control pill lol. So there's always that, if you aren't already on it!
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've never had boobs at all (34B), but my husband says that small, perky boobs are better than huge saggier ones anyway :laugh:

Fortunately since I don't have much to start with, I likely won't lose an ounce off them. (fingers crossed!)
  • Snuffle0107
    Options
    Sorry to tell you, but since boobs are made up of fat (of course that's not all) during weight loss they are fair game. The body doesn't let us pick and choose where the weight comes off.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there's not much you can do. I pretty much lost my boobs, but that's fine with me - I prefer a smaller chest.
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nope, unfortunately boobs are fat, you will lose some when you lose weight, but if you light weights you'll gain some muscle back underneath them and they will look better