You know you had a good workout when...

Options

Replies

• froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Wen you're sore, tired, sweaty, sticky and smelly but have the biggest grin on your face...
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    When your glutes are so sore from squats and DL's that you can't squeeze your cheeks to hold in a fart.
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When your forming puddles of sweat under the cardio equipment your on.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well I know I did good when my body shakes :D. Makes me feel like I did something. I love the 30 day shred because it always leave my body shaking. I also feel strong after I'm done. Today I did a short but decent walk, 30 day shred and a jog not to long ago. About a hour and 15 minute workout all and all. While my legs are so sore and my muscles are already starting to get a little sore, I feel strong and wonderful.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    It's 54 degrees when you go for your morning run and you still sweat like it's 110 degrees with 100% humidity!

this!
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    LOL...definitely this! Add when you have to roll your undies off afterward to take a shower.
    [/quote]

Yes the undie part, every time I run.. lol
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    when I have wet butt, cause even my butt is melting off with every mile :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ......when the sweat is dripping off you but you feel SOOOO terrific!!!
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    When you can't walk the next morning.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    When you consider sleeping on the couch because your legs hurt too much to go upstairs to your bed!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    When I take off my damp clothes after weight training/running before I go take a shower and they feel so much heavier because of all the sweat!
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    When walking feels like you are dragging sacks full of sand and running more feels easier.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    When you can't stop thinking about it all day long. With a little sneaky half smile on the corner of your mouth.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i get out of the pool dripping wet and i am also drenched in sweat....

yeah thats a weird on to figure out...but i know i am drenched when it gets in my eye and stings.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites that I've experienced so far:

1 - You look back at the stationary bike you just killed some miles on and there are sweat puddles on the ground under the handles.

2 - You can wring your shirt out and leave a puddle.

3 - You look like you didn't make it to the bathroom on time due to sweat.

4 - Not only is your entire shirt a darker shade of gray than it was, there are spots of it that shine in the light.
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When I'm pretty sure I ruined a set of earphones because I keep the slack in the cord pushed into my sports bra... And it comes out dripping with sweat.
  • The entire class has to lie on the floor (which is completely wet with sweat like a slip n slide) after the workout for at least 10 minutes because the incredible endorphins make it impossible to walk straight and our arms are so tired that we can't physically drive home.

When I actually am able to drive home, I drive with the windows down and the wind whipping in my hair. I am so euphoric that I feel like my car is flying. The best feeling in the world. Only jiu-jitsu makes me feel this way.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    ....your two sons have to literally help you up the basement stairs because your legs are wobbly. I LOVE that! lol.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    After the gym you need to fling your arms onto the steering wheel to drive home.
  • rebeccalray5
    Options
    When you get off the treadmill and THEN realize how much you sweated!!

Yep. This happens to me:) Go to take a shower and peel off the ten pound soaked clothing. Oh but that shower feels SO good!