Looking for people who want to lose weight eating real food

Options
14567810»

Replies

• YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Same here! I tried low-carb and realized I just love it too much to not go beyond 100 (apprently a lot...?) Add me up! I'd like to see your food diaries for ideas. :)
  • wantinganewview
    Options
    LOVE IT! I cook and eat real food too...feel free to add me:smile:
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I go for real food too. Since joining this site a few days ago, I realized that the gluten free foods I have been buying for my celiac disease are NOT a good choice! Guess I will have to explore other options, like baking again.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm all about eating real food!
    (I just need to eat -less- of it, ha!)
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Eating real food is the only way to go. We have to cut back on how much we are eating. If we want to lose weight and keep getting food with flavor, we have to watch our portion size and move more. I love meatloaf, mash potatoes, green beans and homemade biscuits. Pinto and cornbread, fried food,s and starchy food. I am teaching myself every week to cut back on portions. I am baking more instead of frying all the time. The doctor says fried foods twice a week wont hurt you. So Let me have my REAL FOOD. Great Topic.
  • RachelFrost1
    RachelFrost1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I eat as much real food as possible. Processed food is the reason for the obesity epidemic in this country. Eating real food and learning to control portion sizes is the only way to go. I don't eat low fat anything. I drink whole milk, eat real butter etc. Add me if you eat real food too.
  • lharper01
    lharper01 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am so glad I found this thread! So over hearing about needing processed protein shakes, etc. Real food is the way to go!
  • Birdy989
    Birdy989 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

I'm on day 33 of "100 Days of Real Food Challenge." Today is my very first day on My Fitness Pal, but I'm on day 33 of the challenge.

I just blogged about my experiences so far -- 7 lbs lost just by changing the types of food I ate. And let me tell you, I had lots of butter and cheese and eggs! =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Birdy989/view/100-days-of-real-food-challenge-535828

I'd love to connect with others who are eating REAL FOOD to lose weight and get healthy. Send me an invite!
  • 09NewMe12
    09NewMe12 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am new to this MFP.
    I am looking for people who have a lot to lose or have lost a lot to help me on my journey.
    I am looking to eat 'real foods' trying to eliminate perservatives and wheat....easier said than done for a self proclaimed "carb-junkie"
    BUT putting my best foot forward in hopes of suceeding with your help.

I am ready to be your cheer leader, and could use a bit of 'you go girl'; myself.
    Are you ready to do this process together...add me
    cheers~ Nat :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    count me in. I eat what I want and I have lost 12 before even coming on here.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    but...
    fake plastic food is so cute! (And, very low calorie):

fake.jpg
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I only eat real food. Except for my beloved metrx peanut butter pretzel protein bars. I am only eating about 1700 calories, and I need to eat real food to maximize the volume of food, and nutrition I get. When I started on this crazy train I ate what ever I wanted as long as I was under my calorie goals. That does not work anymore. Sure I could hit up mc donalds and have 1700 calories, but I would be damn hungry the rest of the day.
  • eileenm777
    eileenm777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I believe that eating real food is the only way to go. Switching to 'diet' foods just wreaks havoc on our bodies and doesn't really teach us new habits (like real portion control and keeping food diaries). Add me if you like - this topic is close to my heart!
  • aliciad22pink
    Options
    Hello I am a distributor with It Works we sell these amazing wraps that tighten, tone, and firm in 45 minutes they are easy to use and affordable. Please message me back if you are interested in trying a wrap or any of my other products. . Thanks have a great day.
    www.aliciad.myitworks.com