30 lbs GONE by Halloween

Options

Replies

• allnewellie
    Options
    I'm In! Love your avatar btw!

Thanks!!! It's pretty much my standard no matter what forum I'm on...LOL

So, I'm really sick - something is going on with my stomach/colon. I thought at first it was a pulled muscle, but it comes & goes...Hmmmm. I'm so thankful tekavincent was here during onset, she gave me a lot of help and good advice. I'm going through my food for the past week, and I do notice I have pretty much eliminated caffeine from my diet. I'm wondering how much that has to do with it??? Acting on that, I took the puppy out and drove through starb*cks for a venti-triple shot-skinny-caramel-macciato. So there!!!

Are we ready for tomorrow's weigh in? I may not have a scale change because of what's going on, but will DEFINITELY have lots of other victories to share....can't wait!

Have a great Sunday, and remember that we are here to support each other, but we're not mind readers. If you are facing a challenge, or need advice - you have to let us know.

/ellie
  • allnewellie
    Options
    OK ladies -- it's Monday. Time for most of us to check in.

I'm down 1 more lb this week, for a total of 5 lbs so far during the challenge. This is definitely a good start on the way to my goal of 30# by Halloween!

Challenges last week:
    - stomach/colon issues that began Friday night
    - lack of motivation to work out

Successes last week:
    - stayed on plan, no extras or wasted bites
    - enjoyed my high-calorie day
    - reached a significant milestone in my weight loss = very encouraging & motivating

Plan for this week:
    - work out minimum of five days
    - clean eating
    - record food daily

Your turn.....
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in day (for Body Revolution) is tomorrow, so I'll post then :)
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I posted my weigh in info at my blog if you'd like to see http://tiktok9.blogspot.com. I'm doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - I just finished Week 3.

Challenges last week:
    - staying around my 1200 calorie threshold. I was closer to 1400 every day
    - going out with my friends and making the right choices

Successes last week:
    - stayed on plan exercise-wise - 6 days out of 7
    - lost a little more weight

Plan for this week:
    - stay on my workout plan
    - Stay closer to my calorie goal
    - Trying more filling, nutritious foods that keep me satisfied
  • Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    im so in!!!! i want to wear the cute halloween party outfit!!!
  • nhernan6
    nhernan6 Posts: 21
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Mondays but was on vacation and am proud to say that I lost 2.6 pounds :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i've got 24 to lose by halloween, hope i can do it
  • WendyEmery79
    WendyEmery79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in ! I love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nhernan6
    nhernan6 Posts: 21
    Options
    Totally forgot to do this part:

Challenges last week:
    - Was on vacation from Friday until Monday night (very hard to eat out every night)
    - Lack of movement while on vacations

Successes last week:
    - I definitely enjoyed my calorie break but still managed to lose 2.6 pounds
    - Can see a little bit of difference in my body already

Plan for this week:
    - Work Out at least 5 days this week
    - Get back on plan (with calories - I want to cut about 100 from my plan)
  • shellzzyy
    Options
    I'm in! I have 20 pounds to loose by then.
  • allnewellie
    Options
    WTG ladies! Congrats on your losses, even on vacation (I'm so jealous!!! :)

I'm in the beginning stages of a medication switch, and the Dr. even mentioned that one of the ones I'm tapering off was a weight inhibitor, and I might find dropping a few lbs a little easier - YEA!

Was standing in line somewhere this morning and saw a friend further back. I had to wave twice AND call her name before she responded. She honestly did not know it was me. I'm thinking between the weight loss and the new hairstyle, I must look pretty different that three months ago when we last saw each other. LOL

I've got errands to run this afternoon, so anticipate covering my minimum of 2 miles in walking (thank you FitBit). Then having drinks with friends (thank you Miller 64!).

Tomorrow is already Wednesday, this week is really flying by! Own your choices, ladies - they're one of the few things we have control of some days....
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i would have posted monday but i wasn't close to my computer. In the last week i lost another 2 pounds now at 264!!!
  • tekavincent
    tekavincent Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Today's Wednesday, so I'll weigh in today and post my results.

It's been a really weird few days since I last signed in and posted. Probably didn't lose a lot of weight, but did get a lot of exercise in. Suffering really badly with allergies - probably weather changes and all the packing and moving and stirring dust.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • tekavincent
    tekavincent Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    3 lbs lost
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lets do this.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose 30 by halloween, but that's definitely not realistic for me.
  • ladymax1023
    ladymax1023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would so LOVE to join this group! I am getting married 4 days before Halloween and Halloween is theme of my wedding. Not to mention that my future Husband and I totally LOVE Halloween. But I think if I lost 30 pounds, I think my dress will be way too big on me, but 20 pounds is definitely a good goal for me. So let's go for this and see what I can do. Good luck everyone!
  • kat0052
    kat0052 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 12 pounds by Halloween

CW- 142
    GW- 130
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I am getting married 4 days before Halloween and Halloween is theme of my wedding.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!