Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Forgive me mfp....i have the sickness
  • jessababy22
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

The last two days we ate out for each meal and I logged, but I doubt I'm anywhere near accurate.

Sigh, but it was all so good!

Forgive me too MFP because I'm in the same boat.... I'll pretend not to enjoy the pizza that is being delivered as we speak.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Forgive me, MFP, for I am about to sin.

I'm considering skipping dinner tonight and just eating chips and salsa. Then cereal and chocolate for dessert.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Rebel
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious, never a dull moment on MFP.

FTW I ate pizza at Sams club today:-)
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP... I only have 300 or so calories left for the day, but I'm gonna drink probably at least 6 beers before the night is over and I'll probably eat a s'more (or 2) later at the bonfire. But I plan on working it all off tonight after the kids are asleep. :devil:
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am under calories, but, WAY UP in sugar totals. BLAH!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    everyone is forgiven..... just do better tomorrow ... (Smile)

Forgive me MFP, for I will not do better tomorrow. I want wings, dammit.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for the sins I am about to commit... I am on my way to get ice cream to cover some homemade brownies all of which I will cover in chocolate sauce and eat while watching UFC fighters beat the crap out of each other. I will even make comments how people are out of shape and gas too soon in the ring between my brownie bites.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Forgive me MFP .................for I am about sin.................I will be getting drunk and will not be taking responsibility for anything I may type, say, eat or do tonight!
  • Cathy7794
    Options
    Oh, I also had McDonald's for lunch today... :blushing:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

After a particularly crappy shift at work which made me miss my second real food meal of the night, I came home and had 2 pizza pockets and 3 beers which put me over my calories by a bit more than a hundred.

:(

I think you need to be punished.
  • Cathy7794
    Options
    Forgive me MFP .................for I am about sin.................I will be getting drunk and will not be taking responsibility for anything I may type, say, eat or do tonight!
    That's what I'm sayin'!! :drinker:
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I loved reading these! I am new to MFP but in my weight class, with 100+ to lose, you have to allow yourself to indulge sometimes. I have done low carb dieting in the past with great results - but every week allowed myself one regular meal (not low carb) and one sweet treat, and if I hadn't I wouldn't have even stayed on it as long as I did each time. I am not repenetant! I was happy to only go over my calorie goal the other day by only just over 100!
  • mollycule1997
    Options
    Bah life happens.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

i have those same thoughts...but there is also a man included in the thoughts......lol
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned,

I eat crap still, just small amounts of it to stay within calories, for breakfast today I ate 4 oreos and a Diet Dr. Pepper

Awesome! Go you! :flowerforyou:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You are forgiven of your sins my children.
    For the sins of being over calories do 10 burpes for every 100 calories over and walk at a 3.5 pace for 15 minutes.

For the sins of eating fast food, 50 jumping jacks and 50 crunches for every food item.

For those who have sinned with not drinking their water, 10 30 second planks for each 8oz glass not consumed.

Now as for those who have sinned with ice cream, cookies, pizza and other splurge/indulgence foods, met me in back of the MFP church and we can share {party}.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned.

My MFP friend came into town to visit me and instead of celebrating her visit with working out and eating healthy, I totally indulged. Desserts and yummy food at every turn. It might be a good thing she was just here for a weekend.
  • MrsJones112604
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned,
    Though I am within my calories, I have only, and I mean ONLY, eaten leftover pizza, Pepsi Max, and coffee today... cuz I FELT like it.