MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I eat gum on a daily basis, probably about 10 pieces a day and they are between 3-5 calories a piece and I REFUSE to log them! :)
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I will sin...

Tomorrow I am going to Outback, and I will probably have dessert.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    A crappy shift where you probably worked really hard and burn tons of calories? you should be fine.

But that will be 2 laps and an extra glass of water ;)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I eat gum on a daily basis, probably about 10 pieces a day and they are between 3-5 calories a piece and I REFUSE to log them! :)

You burn about 11 calories an hour chewing it, so I think you're covered!

I ate half a pizza, Ben & Jerry's and drank 2 glasses of wine last night. Tonight I will sin again with another 2 glasses of wine. Sinning is fun. :devil:
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bend, don't break.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I USE HEAPING TABLESPOONS! For everything, especially peanut butter!
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I will be sinning soon

I'm making a birthday cake for my best friend and will lick ALL THE SPOONS
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are forgiven of your sins my children.
    For the sins of being over calories do 10 burpes for every 100 calories over and walk at a 3.5 pace for 15 minutes.

For the sins of eating fast food, 50 jumping jacks and 50 crunches for every food item.

For those who have sinned with not drinking their water, 10 30 second planks for each 8oz glass not consumed.

Now as for those who have sinned with ice cream, cookies, pizza and other splurge/indulgence foods, met me in back of the MFP church and we can share {party}.

Those sound reasonable. I'm on my way with the ice cream.... right after my jumping jacks & crunches.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP .................for I am about sin.................I will be getting drunk and will not be taking responsibility for anything I may type, say, eat or do tonight!

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

i have those same thoughts...but there is also a man included in the thoughts......lol
    Forgive me mfp, for I plan on sinning 100 calories over my daily allotment many times in the future. And I'm not particularly repentent about it.

Just making this easy on myself... ^^^ this! and

Forgive me mfp, for I plan on sinning tonight, I will consume too many calories(1-300) telling myself that I'm going to burn them off, but then I'll get happy drunk n spend my evening lol'n at lovely posts like this one instead of shaking my a%% burning them off. : )
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am so far below calorie goal tonight that I plan to eat a salad WITH lasagna instead of instead of lasagna. (That sentence got away from me grammatically.)

And I have skipped breakfast two days in a row. I am not hungry at 7am!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options

lol seriously when I first started logging, I went overboard obsessive... and the first time I absently licked a spoon(peanut butter yum) I stood there n stared at it a good minute.... then I reevaluated my plan n chilled the f' out! :D
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious, never a dull moment on MFP.

FTW I ate pizza at Sams club today:-)

I'm calling shenanigans here. Can you announce FTW on your own post? at the time you are making it? :huh:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I am so far below calorie goal tonight that I plan to eat a salad WITH lasagna instead of instead of lasagna. (That sentence got away from me grammatically.)

And I have skipped breakfast two days in a row. I am not hungry at 7am!
    I've skipped breakfast probably every day this year. Unless it was breakfast at like 11. I don't like eating breakfast.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned,

Had several beers and were walking to a place nearby that has an amazing mexican food truck...so I am confessing a sin in advance, I know I will be bad with the food truck and the bar next to it..and after all that, my mom dropped off a cheesecake<--god help me..when i get back..lol
    Oh well, bust my butt tomorrow;-)
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP as I contemplate sinning...

I WANT soft serve vanilla custard with rainbow sprinkles SO BAD I CAN LITERALLY TASTE IT. Alas, I only have about 30 cals left for the day and I'm WAAAAAY over on fat.

:devil:

BOO.
  • vvanm
    vvanm Posts: 157
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Started off with an old fashioned doughnut and coffee, lunch was a hamburger and rootbeer float, followed by chocolate covered almonds, and a chocolate toffee square. I am still under 125 calories before exercise :P
  • tiggersmom
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...and will probably continue to sin...
    I'm totally eating my feelings (a little stress maybe), and ate an ice cream sandwich at 10:30 this morning. I've already eaten a second one, and am in the process of making pizza for dinner. Yesterday wasn't good, and I'm not guaranteeing that tomorrow will be any better :o(
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I nibbled on some chocolate covered almonds on a day of liquids. And I have had naughty thoughts of chocolate fudge brownies with chunks of caramel, ice cream melting over the top and whipped cream.
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options

lol seriously when I first started logging, I went overboard obsessive... and the first time I absently licked a spoon(peanut butter yum) I stood there n stared at it a good minute.... then I reevaluated my plan n chilled the f' out! :D

I wouldn't even know how to log raw cake batter if I wanted to, lol. And I tend to leave a lot of extra in the bowl... Just to eat. It's my guilty pleasure, lol
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Forgive me MFP .................for I am about sin.................I will be getting drunk and will not be taking responsibility for anything I may type, say, eat or do tonight!

My kind of night!! :smokin: