What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    As it says on my profile...

"BECAUSE I'M A BOSS AND A BOSS NEEDS A TIGHT BOD."
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My thighs rub together, my belly wiggles, and I want to look fine!

I wanna hear cat calls..and get free drinks at the bar!!
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be 35 with back and knee problems. I don't really have real weight to lose, I just want to be strong and fit. I can't stand going to the doctor.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    To correct my health problems and look purty ^_^
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Number one reason is health! Number two is to set a good example for my loved ones! Number three, honestly, to not be the one they whisper about saying, "Oh, but she has such a pretty face." And there is a fourth reason. My husband's exwife told him that I was going to "just explode" after we got married. I'm happily proving that witch wrong! ;)
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    I am sick and tired of feeling and looking fat. It's gross to look at. I'm sick of feeling insecure about myself. I want to wear clothes and feel sexy in them and not worry about my fat hanging off the sides of my pants. I am tired of hiding in sweatshirts and pajama pants. I want to feel SEXY!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i have a 30 year clas reunion coming up april 2013 and want to wow everyone. i also have a granddaughter i want to see grow up. both my ex husband and ex boyfriend unwittingly made me feel inferior because of my looks and well i want them to drool. on top of that i want to be able to land my dream job
  • evelynortiz14
    Options
    just started and im going to be a fresh man in maybe jv soccer and i dont want to just envy my team mates body but rather them envy mine, sounds selfish but hey i wanna look good and feel good
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i want a healthy heart and a strong body
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I want to make sure I live longer so when I take over the world I can enjoy my reign longer.
  • rozeh_street
    Options
    To not get sick at a young age (because of being unhealthily fat)

And of course to look good and dress pretty.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    To be healthy when I get pregnant. To not be the bigger sister. To not get diabetes (my grandma died because of complications from diabetes and so did her siblings). To not get yelled at with rude comments by people driving by while I am walking to the trail. To look attractive.
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want a children. I have had 4 failed infertility treatments and feel my weight is a big reason for it.
  • dec818
    dec818 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to lose my double-triple chin, be able to cross my legs, fit into 14 petites again AND most importantly - GET MY ENERGY BACK!!
  • hicksang121
    hicksang121 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Refuse to buy bigger clothes - lol. Think I'll run faster. We'll see.:wink:
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Agree, Sex Also!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    To look better naked.

To have less nooks and crannies to sweat in in the hot summer heat.

My gut gets in the way a lot and would like for it to stop.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Sex Also!
  • carolg225
    Options
    I'm tired of being fat and I want to feel better. Also want to be able to play a full 18 holes of golf with my son without feeling like I'm about to die!!! I also want to be able to kick his but on the course again!!!:)
  • mdcnwolf
    mdcnwolf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For me, it a couple of reasons. The biggest is for my son who is now 7 years old and is worried that I will die too soon. I am healthy, very healthy, just hefty. I want to be able to show him that mommy can keep up.

The other reason is because I want my hubby to worry that someone else may be interested in me. He says he doesn't care what I look like weight or otherwise and that really hurts. So, To make him realize that my needing him to feel he has to carry a "hefty 4X4" around is important to me. When I was younger, every single one of my boyfriends knew that I was faithful, but were smart enough to let me know I was important to them. Hubby isn't always that on top of that.

Selfish????? You bet your sweet tush it is. BUT I also don't want my son to remember mommy as always being fat.