What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Vanity. I was thin once, I wanted to be again.

RIGHT !!!! same here.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    I want to be a MILF! LOL! Honest answer right?

And I want my son to know the importance of a healthy lifestyle!

Same
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    1. I hate the way I feel physically, mentally, and emotionally.
    2. I'm tired of not being able to actively participate in life because of my weight.
    3. I want to get my confidence back.
    4. I don't want to turn 40 in a few years and find myself over 300lbs.
    5. I don't currently have health insurance and losing weight is less expensive than paying for medical care for diabetes, high BP, high cholesterol, etc...
    6. Because I'm tired of looking in the mirror and not liking what I see.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Another reason is my family ive always been the "fat" one i used to hate going on family trips with them i was always the last one to be considered pretty by everyone they would constantly criticse my weight or my eating it just sucked! So now im trying to be fit and not feel like the last resort to be considered attractive next to them.
  • OliveCarsey
    Options
    I have 3 of them- 1. to be a better example for my children, especially my daughter who is over weight 2.I'm also hoping my losing weight will help her lose some and 3. To feel better about myself/feel sexier-
  • michellerosefit
    Options
    Most of the answers on this page are vanity answers and mine is the same too. I have longed dream of being the body fat of a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Vain, yes, but it's my goal and I'm determined to achieve even if there are setbacks.
  • mamabearcushing
    mamabearcushing Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want a fantastic baby bump when my husband and I decide to try for another. Plus losing the weight will help with conceiving.
  • ChinaInJapan
    Options
    I live in Japan, I feel fat contently and I'm tired of it. I'm not OVER OVER Weight... I have a big chest and hips (and almost an "hour-glass figure" at 7 inches smaller stomach then chest, hips less than 3 inches larger) and I'm 5'4" and 150~ 160 lbs (been a while since I was on a scale)
    but I want to be able to feel "sexy" even if my boyfriend already thinks I am...

I also have a problem with protein that makes me depressed if I don't get enough... and I think being "fit" would help...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    adventures and curiosity and fun.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I am sick of looking, feeling and acting like a huge fat *kitten*! I want to be able to wear fun cute clothes and go to the beach and not feel like the whale that washed up.

You said honest! lol
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I want to break the vicious cycle of women in our family being obese by age 30.. Every woman on my Dad's side of the family have become obese at age 30 and I don't want that for myself.

So far I am winning!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I want to be a MILF! LOL! Honest answer right?

And I want my son to know the importance of a healthy lifestyle!

This is what I was going to say!!!! ;-)
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    to get ripped
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Honestly, To be heatlhy. To run around with my neices and nephew, to be able to move around more. To not have to think, will I fit into this roller coaster seat at amusment parks.

Has very little to do with looking hot or sexy.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be able to physically cope with having babies (actually, being able to walk up the stairs was quite a novelty at the beginning).

I wanted to go into clothes shops and be able to shop in the "normal" sized sections rather than the plus sized ones.

Fed up of being the fat one. When people made conversation with my friends they'd talk about shoes, clothes, boyfriends etc- when they made conversation with me it was kind of "so, weather's nice, right?"
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Bitties!! :bigsmile:
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I hate myself because of how I look. I have a hard time leaving my house because I feel gross. There are days I cry as soon as I get into my car thinking how disgusting I am. I also don't want my kids to have the "fat mom" that they're ashamed of.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    For once in my life, I'd like to turn some heads when I walk into a room.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    because people judge me based on my weight.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lookin damn hott!!!! That is all.