What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options
    I want to stop feeling tired and run down. The only way to do that is to exercise and eat right!
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My mum passed from undiagnosed diabetes complications
    I am insulin resistant

I hate needles - and death lol
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    Main reasons is just to feel normal. I don't even care about being skinny, just sick of feeling like a freak :(
  • XaviAvant
    XaviAvant Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    With all the free time on my hands, I didn''t have a reason NOT to.
  • Mamabear902
    Options
    Because cancer didn't stop me from living, and neither should my weight!

And of course because I am vain.
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    To be a trophy wife for my amazing husband.
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HONESTLY: I don't want to have fat sex when I finally do, and MILF. There it is also the cold ugly truth plus I want to be around when I get some grandchildren.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    To be the attractive sibling for once. My brother is a bodybuilding male stripper wannabe and I'm the "smart" one.

And basically just to feel attractive and confident. 18 year old girls shouldn't feel the need to cover every inch of their body when they go clubbing :(
  • anniemac_98
    anniemac_98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel gross like this...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    So the ladies can see my doober in the light.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Strength and endurance.... but if you would've asked me about a month ago I would have said to look HOT!! :)
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    so i can look at myself in the mirror, feel confident enough to dress well, so people don't wonder why my very thin, attractive boyfriend is with me, so i can feel better, so my knees don't ache from carrying so much weight, so my back doesn't hurt so much, so i don't hide every time someone is taking pictures
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I want to feel sexy again!
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'll bite...

A year ago I was on a lot of medications that caused a lot of weight gain, depression and high anxiety. I gained 50 pounds that I *swear* IS NOT MINE TO KEEP so I'm on this journey to LOOSE THEM. I've always had to loose "baby weight" after having kids but have never had to deal with being overweight so it's a struggle to look at myself in the mirror. An even bigger struggle that I have to give the medication time to exit my system no matter how well I watch my diet and exercise. It's a bummer and that's why I'm here to loose!

Yeah ME! And YEAH everyone else who wants to do the same!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Have more sex, be better at it, and look good doing it. :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • Curt959
    Curt959 Posts: 21
    Options
    1. Health
    2. Vanity
    3. Ego; To be different at 53 (when most people are gaining weight, I'm losing it)!
  • solesky07
    Options
    I'm scared to death of diabetes, like truly scared of getting it, and I hate being fat and worrying about muffin tops and rolls and fat thighs and whether or not I look ok in clothes
  • missblue135
    Options
    For a lifestyle change , and to feel comfortable in my clothing. Also want to have a baby soon
  • blaze1zanebrobst
    Options
    to feel sexy.....................
  • apom36
    apom36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tired of being in pain; back, knees....tired all the time