What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    when u get told u wont live to c 30 at 24 u think i need to do something andbeing 18 stone is not gd x
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    run in a Zombie run for your life 5k
    To feel okay undressing infront of my other half....9 years together and I go into other room or panic if he walks in
  • scb18
    scb18 Posts: 20
    Options
    I want to look in the mirror and honestly say I am happy with how I look. I'm doing it for myself!
  • steff108
    steff108 Posts: 10
    Options
    To get healthy so I can get preggo and gain it all back lol.
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    3. To be skinner than people I don't like...and it's hugely motivating! :smokin: :laugh:
    This is one of the BEST answers I have read!! I have about 3 people that I absolutely HATE!!! I'd love to have pics of me smaller than them and looking better! Well one of them is all boney and gross at 99lbs. I'll pass on that.
    Haha, well obviously within reason. I felt terrible the first time I voiced this as motivation and my friend told me if it worked, use it! Lol
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    To get laid.

Was that being too honest?
    I

No I 'll vote for that, I want my partner to want.....

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :devil:
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    Ice-T's wife coco
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    To look good in every outfit I put on. Even if it looks like crap. And to feel great.

26294123.png
  • julzzz4
    julzzz4 Posts: 72
    Options
    Really to prove to myself that you can do anything if you really want to! Also the whole cancer thing scares the *kitten* out of me, so many people around me are getting it. If my turn ever comes I want to be as fit and healthy as possible, so I can fight it and win!
  • TXStephSki
    TXStephSki Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of reasons. Mostly because I was fat when I came out of the womb.
    But most recently my reason is because last year when I was at my niece's graduation I was wearing a dress. I was standing in a huge crowd with my family and a lot of other people waiting to go on the bleachers. That's when I heard pretty loudly "Cows aren't suppose to wear dresses! Look at her! Fat *kitten*!"
    My eyes filled with tears. My body went hot all over. My mind was racing. Who else was thinking that? I wanted to run away so badly.
    That was my 'moment'.

Honey, I wish I could give you a hug. I am so sorry that this happened to you!
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    It started as a vanity thing...Now I want to get down to my goal weight so that I can do aerial silks. It's a good goal for me, I think.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I want to be a stripper...or at least make my dreams come true. You know that hypothetical life you always kind of wish you had? Working a certain job. Married to a certain person maybe a celebrity. One day in the shower it clicked in my head "who says my dreams can't come true? I'm the only one stopping them from becoming real and I can make them happen." That's me being honest...and probably sounding crazy.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I want construction workers to holler at me.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    1. vanity
    2. to feel sexy when i'm doing the nasty with my man
    3. so i can keep up with my boyfriend and his cycling.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Because I am tired of being fat... I just want to feel good and be happy for myself.... instead of constantly asking my fiance if i look fat every day....
  • TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    To make living with diabetes easier. To reduce the meds taken because of diabetes. I want feel and BE healthier!

To wear clothes that don't look horribly dowdy or too danged tight for a 37 year old woman.

And, to show my endocrinologist I CAN lose weight and eat more than 1000 calories per day!
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To look good nekkid.... and to fit into any clothes I want
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Simply because I want to.
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i honestly want to be uber hot.
    and fit into all of my old "skinny"clothes.
    and feel strong and agile.
    and feel confident.

my moment was when i started to get chafing on my inner thighs if i walked a lot. (NEVER happened to me before). made a commitment then and there!