What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• natasa2604
    natasa2604 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To look awesome while naked :D
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    I want to be a MILF! LOL! Honest answer right?

And I want my son to know the importance of a healthy lifestyle!
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    feel more confident
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    To look hot next to my hot boyfriend.
  • lupo316
    lupo316 Posts: 26
    Options
    To get good looking girls and look hot at the pool.
  • babyblue1333
    babyblue1333 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    because I am sick of being fat and I want to change it before the health issues start.
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    It hurt to walk, to do normal every day things, to play with my kids.

Looking at pictures of myself, I was disgusted in what I saw...ugh.

^ ^ ^ ^
    THIS!!!!

Also , woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing one night and it scared the HOLY, LIVING CRAP out of me......it just wasn't worth it anymore to be that overweight and keep kidding myself that I was ok...I was not ok. !!!

Turning 40 was the HUGEST influence ....it was time to start living....and get busy!
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight so I can have the confidence to snag me a man! (saying this in my best southern accent!) :)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Because I was tired of being overweight.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Pure Vanity, I know I am cute but I want to be smokin hott!!! I want to turn heads when I am out, and for once take a hot guy from my skinny sister instead of the other way around! Oops....is that wrong of me?
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    honestly? i wanted a boyfriend lol.

and it worked, see below. XD

319487_504146636266176_575708310_n.jpg

yeah yeah i did it for my self yadda yadda wanted to live longer blah blah blah
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    I too want to be a MILF! I want my husband to be able to say "Yeah that babe over there is my wife"

My husband already says thatbut he is just being nice.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I want to look like a fox on my wedding day, and after my wedding I want my body to be healthy and ready to have children :]
  • lorissaf
    lorissaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Honestly, I would have to say pure vanity. I want to look incredible in my wedding dress, in any dress, bikinis, and even naked. Also, there is a little bit of jealousy in there. My sister was always the big one out of the two of us, and now shes dropped weight like crazy, and she looks like a skinny, golden goddess. I want to be able to stand beside her and not feel like people are embarrassed for her.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Because he didn't say, "Wanna dance?" he said "You look fat in those pants"
  • lindsiswatchingyou
    lindsiswatchingyou Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a 30 year plus smoker and I want to quit, really quit.

My brother and sister are both overweight and I've been lucky enough to stay slim, I'm sure the smoking helped. My past endeavors to quit smoking have been side lined because as soon as I gain 5 pounds I start smoking again. This time I did things differently. About 8 weeks prior to my quit date I started using this site and counting calories. Then an exercise program got incorporated into my life next. Before even quitting I was in the habit of eating right and exercising. So, I am now on day 18 smoke free and I have not gained a pound. I know this time is going to be the last time I have to deal with this issue!!!

I failed with quitting smoking twice before it stuck. Part of that failure was the weight gain. I'm smoke free 4.5 years now and managed to only gain 5 lbs at the time.
  • DeniseOmari
    Options
    Honestly, I just wanna look good in my clothes... And naked too! LOL
  • DeniseOmari
    Options
    I too want to be a MILF! I want my husband to be able to say "Yeah that babe over there is my wife"

My husband already says thatbut he is just being nice.

I agree with this 100%!! I wan t my hubby to not only SAY it (which he does) but MEAN it (not so sure if this is true)!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

Ditto!
  • shamick18
    Options
    For my new daughter, she is a fighter and I already know she won't let me sit on the couch when she comes home!!!