What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I want to turn heads. I feel good when I feel pretty. and I feel pretty when people find me attractive. Yes yes low self esteem, do it for YOU, and all that but thats honestly why I want to lose weight
  • socalblondie
    socalblondie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I go to the Colorado river several times a year and I want to look Hott and bangin' in my bikini and not have to suck in my stomach or worry that my thighs are too big.... and I secretly want to take pole dancing classes... but I wanna look sexy while workin the pole!! LOL....
  • NoahMcManus
    Options
    Sex. My unit was sinking into the fat and looking smaller. Also, the actual act was getting to be too much work, and that's no good.
  • mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want the outside to match my insides.
  • samanthabrown1
    Options
    After back to back children, I want to feel good about myself again and pass my PT test!
  • staceyanne1
    Options
    Honestly , for people to stop asking my due date
    And to wear a bikini
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    1. Health reasons- I was carrying too much weight and started to have back problems
    2. To stop looking pregnant- I have never been pregnant
    3. To have my outside match my inside:smile:
    4. To actually be able to fit into clothes when me and my friends go shopping.
  • fighterdiva
    fighterdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    To be able to rock a bikini!
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable in my own clothing again, and be able to tan outside!!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    to be 55 with six pack and get a chance to marry a handsome prince an make him go crazy with my sexy body!
  • HeatherLaShae4
    HeatherLaShae4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    getting fit and healthy has become a drug to me.....................my first initial reason for wanting to lose weight n get fit was so i could stil do the things i love to do and not almost die and be outta breath (ive always been an active person) ...........but NOW...i have to admit, that my reason is because im ADDICTED and dont think ill ever stop! its the BEST self discipline which ive never had, or was taught.....i let go of everything when i work out.......its my outlet...
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I used to be the chubby one out with the skinny friends at the clubs....never again! I also thought losing the weight and getting more fit would make my husband want me more, which has not happened!!!! In the end, I am doing this for me! I am almost at my goal weight wise and I am starting to like what I see in the mirror naked! I haven't felt that way in a long time! Now to just tone up!!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Tired of watching the scale go in the WRONG direction
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    To be proactive with my health
    To be able to shop anywhere I want
  • arthurowenlindsey
    Options
    im tired of feeling like garbage
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    To not ever ever EVER be mistaken for being preggo again!!
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I want to do the fun things i used to like hiking and biking without having chest pains.

Also want to have the wild crazy sex I used to when I was skinny. Some things you just cant do with a belly in the way. :D
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    To look sexy(ier) naked :D
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I want to be my husband's fantasy girl! There's no reason for me to think that I'm not already, but I know I've put on weight from having kids, and just... LIFE. I want him to want me as much as he did when we were in high school ceramics class ;)

I also want all the guys I used to go to school with to not BELIEVE I'm the same Stephanie at our 10 year class reunion :D
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    <- Would you go out with that guy? I wouldn't.