What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• kelzz27
    kelzz27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My reason is I had the shock of my life when I stepped onto the scales and saw I weighed 172 pounds aaarrrrggghhhh!!! And the fact I needed a bigger size work top that was embarrassing. I've also booked a holiday for December for 4 weeks so want to looks my best :-)
  • strawberrycoconut87
    strawberrycoconut87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    To get my mom to shut up about my poor eating habits.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I don't want to end up with all of the weight-related health issues that older, obese, friends and relatives live (and die) with.

I want to be a role model to other family and friends and show them that weight loss and fitness can be done (even at age 50).

I want to feel good about the way I look and my weight/body image.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The honest truth? To be hotter. It's so much more than that now: confidence, energy, zest for life, etc. but in the beginning it was mainly to ditch the frump I had spent way to much time in. :wink:
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want to put on a fitted t-shirt and not have disgusting fat rolls showing or look like I'm 4 months pregnant!! So sick of looking gross.

This exact comment has come out of my mouth. In fact I've had young pregnant girls complain about how big they are getting. I just scoot up next to them and show them my belly is bigger and I'm not pregnanat.
  • dsm1991
    dsm1991 Posts: 156
    Options
    jaw

What....? Lol

lose weight = leaner and more aesthetic jaw
  • danicaone_101
    danicaone_101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    To avoid being diagnosed with any "preventative" related disease, like hypertension and diabetes. No one wants to deal with these diseases and complications.

To boost my self-confidence.
  • N0VV
    N0VV Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am only letting myself get breast implants if I loose weight and gain some muscle tone. Whats the point in investing in yourself if you don't take the time to actually invest in yourself.

I'm often discouraged by people for having this as my ultimate goal.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I've got the pretty face...I just need the smoking hot bod to match.

Also, I need a man. :smokin: hahaha
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I felt happier and more attractive when I was thin. I want that back.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I want to be sexy
    I want to wear a bathing suit that is not a one piece
    I want to see my muscles

I just want to be awesome really.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot, but also there's a whole load of health problems that run in my family (stroke, diabetes, heart problems) that are exacerbated by being overweight so I want to be as healthy as possible so I give my body the best possible chance and I don't want to be another obesity statistic.
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy and able to avoid diabetes and heart disease like my mother and grandmother.
  • mandythepcgirl
    mandythepcgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was once super fit and cute. Now I'm just old and fat and can't breathe. So you can say that I'm trying to regain my youth - or at least slow down the old age.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Honestly, because I am getting married and want to be a really hot wife for my fiancé. He is stationed overseas andI want his jaw to drop when he sees me at that airport.

Since starting, the health benefits have been sneaking up more and more, but I still want to look hot lol.
  • oceanamy2287
    oceanamy2287 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Because:
    a. I got rid of all my "fat" clothes
    b. I feel like I'm going to bust out of the clothes I have and am NOT buying new ones
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wanted to avoid the whole dead by 50 thing!
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This pretty much sums it up!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Women