8 months ago today I was 101lbs heavier (PICS)

Options

Replies

• KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations you look amazing,
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and should be soooo proud of yourself!!
    Inspirational!!
  • meaddows
    Options
    WOW. You are amazing!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! WOW! I am so inspired by your transformation. :flowerforyou:
  • terribaldock
    terribaldock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you look amazing xx
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You have a whole new healthy life to look forward to! Thanks for the inspiration!

10777536.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm impressed with the documentation. Having the visuals to support your accomplishments is great. Congratulations and much continued success.
  • ViennaMontez
    Options
    well done! you look absolutely amazing! :-)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Losing that amount of weight in 8 months. Shows how we can achieve anything if we put minds to it.
    Well done. I bet you feel sooooooo good. :-) x
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Your pictures hit home for me, I used to own that same hooded overshirt sweater that you have on in your heavier picture and I loved it to pieces. It seemed to fit me the same way it looks on you. I lost 70lbs over the past three years and gained 50lbs back since November of this past year. I am miserable, though recently signed up for MFP and feel hopeful again. Your pictures are a true inspiration. Congratulations on your weight loss and enjoy the benefits of being skinny!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look beautiful!!

I agree, im hoping I will one day have my own pics and look as fab as you :) for now im still at the before stage.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    your face looks so different - great job!!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Your pictures hit home for me, I used to own that same hooded overshirt sweater that you have on in your heavier picture and I loved it to pieces. It seemed to fit me the same way it looks on you. I lost 70lbs over the past three years and gained 50lbs back since November of this past year. I am miserable, though recently signed up for MFP and feel hopeful again. Your pictures are a true inspiration. Congratulations on your weight loss and enjoy the benefits of being skinny!

That was pretty much my comfort sweater. I thought it looked good on me because it hid everything. It's sort of hard to cover up a lot now though lol. I love sweatpants still though... especially the pair in the 2nd progress pictures. Those things are comfy but they don't hide a lot haha
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Oh and one thing I realllllllly want to emphasize:

Please don't expect to lose 100lbs in 8 months or even a year. Everyone loses at different rates and I would honestly hate for anyone to end up feeling let down if they "only" lose 50lbs in a year. That's an AMAZING accomplishment in and of itself. I never set out trying to lose so much so quick. It just sort of happened that way though. I lost an *kitten* ton in the beginning and I've been losing like half a pound to a pound each week lately. It does slow down after a while and it does get harder.

Also, you have to really bust your *kitten* to lose a lot sometimes. Luckily, I'm a student and I didn't have a full time job besides that for the first few months. I was able to spend several hours every day cooking, working out and researching. Most people have stuff going on.

Just don't get down on yourself if you don't hit your time goals. Honestly, I wouldn't even set time limits on weight loss. I set weight goals but not really time limits on them. I didn't even expect to weigh under 200lbs the day I saw 198.7 on the scale and I probably crapped about 5 more lbs out when I saw it. It's been much more rewarding (to me) to let my body reach my goals at its own pace.
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Holy smokes, you are AMAZING!!!!!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    I have been feeling discouraged and your post has completely remotivated me! You look amazing, beautiful and happy!
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • Kristene117
    Options
    Big difference. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work and you look amazing and I know you feel better too!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing weight loss in just 8 months. Well done. Maintain....:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!