I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You just clawed your way through almost 100 pounds of fat; these are your battle scars. You worked damn hard to get where you are, and having a bit of saggy skin or a few stretch marks does nothing to diminish your huge accomplishment. You look fantastic, and you look like you FEEL fantastic, which is even more important.

Give your skin a few years to heal itself, and don't ever judge yourself harshly for not looking like a sixteen-year-old. You are AMAZING.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are so on the right track.

I totally understand what your saying though, looking at myself in pictures is one thing. Then I see myself naked and only see the old me. At some point I think your brain has to play catch up and it does take up to 2 years for skin to "snap" back after being stretched for so long, even then it might not look perfect. But in the end you are healthier, happier and better off than you were when you started.
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You look great :) I'm no expert in the rest of the post... (or anything for that matter) I just wanted to
    send you my 2 cents. :)
  • mrsjuliana
    mrsjuliana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You look great
    And that is my biggest fear of losing weight!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It takes awhile to adjust to the new you.if you do have some skin sagging just keep at it. You're young enough that it should firm back up.
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I know EXACTLY what you are feeling. After nursing 4 children and losing so much weight....I am paying the price for being that heavy for so long.

I have to keep telling myself, DON'T LET THIS DEFEAT YOU!! Being slim and sexy is for sure, a natural want for anyone...being healthy, is PRICELESS!!

I think you look fantastic, and healthy!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Like a totally different person too.

I agree, lots of water and toning/strength training will help. I'm going to be in the same boat when I lose my last 35 lbs after these remaining 7.
  • Vgrindle
    Vgrindle Posts: 23
    Options
    I see the sagging skin in myself and sometimes when I move I feel it giggle and it feels gross to me. But your photos are phenominal, you look amazing! Great job on all of your progress :) a true inspiration :)
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look AMAZING! Looks like you dropped 15 years of your age. How the heck did you lose 100 pounds and be so tight all over? Please share.
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You are not frumpy and ugly. I think you are beautiful. I think you really look hot. I love your dress where did you get it
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I just have to share . . . . . . . . . . . . .

With the weight that I lost, currently 91lb and 9lb away from goal, I look at myself (eeeek naked) in the mirror and dispair.
    My skin is saggy, my boobs feel like their emptying and I dont feel sexy at all.

I'm praying, hoping, pleading that all this weight training and exercise will help with my body shape and image and self confidence.

When living day to day and looking in the mirror (eeeek naked) I fell like my 'old' self. Frumpy and ugly and I hate it.

452.jpg

But then I see a photo of me now and I find it hard to believe that this is me?!?!

swimwear2.jpg

. . . . . I see the picture of me and I feel slim and sexy and amazing and then I just think its a lie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IF only they saw me naked!!!!!!! does anyone else feel like this??? Its really knocking my self confidence!

You look amazing, but I totally understand you. My MIL is trying to make me promise her I won't lose anymore weight, she thinks I'm going to look sick if I do, other family has told me to quit losing weight, and honestly I'm not to my goal yet, I have another 15 to go. I still have a gut and I would never wear my bikini in public, I only bought it to take before and after photo's and only bought the top lol. Everyone says I'm thin but I don't feel thin unless clothing hides the pooch from my 2 c-sections lol .
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    That pooch is testimony to the two most beautiful things you ever made. Embrace it..
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    You have lost 91 pounds! That in itself is amazing! I know looking in the mirror may not be exactly what you want to see but it's better then it was 91 pounds ago! I have loose skin and stretch marks, but I also have three wonderful children who attributed to that. I wouldn't change it for the world!
  • chrissybklyn
    Options
    I soooo hear where you are coming from. I am down a little over 100 pounds and the amount of sagging ugly skin- and my beautiful big boobs that are now saggy little nothings- makes it hard for me to feel sexy when I have little to no clothes on. Put me in a tight outfit and I feel great- but as I strip down at the end of the day, ugh, I cant even bare looking at myself. I am trying to work on toning and building muscle now, with another 30 pounds to lose. Whoever, i will say just like everyone else- you look great!!!
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    HOLY WTF?!

You look amazing. If it makes you feel better I will gladly look at you naked. I'll even do so if it doesn't make you feel better. Just sayin. Wow.

That's some serious progress you've made. You look amazing.

To the OP, if the above does not put a smile on your face, nothing will. What a truly sweet thing to say. BTW, OP...u look amazing...just like the gentleman said. Congratulations on an outstanding job...and here's to living the good life now...healthy and fit!
  • Neeser926
    Neeser926 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Really....how many people see you naked versus how many can see how absolutely fabulous you look now!!?
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hardwork and you looks AMAZING!!. I do understand how you feel. I think we all feel this way at some point too. I say that to myself when people say to me that I looks good and that I have lost weight. I always, say to myself that "Only if you could see what's under these clothes and after having 4 kids". What matter is what you feel and what you husband/boyfirend thinks. In my case, my husband does NOT have any complaints. I have to be happy with me as no one is perfect. Awesome job on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful! Healthy, thin, sexy and stunning. And I know exactly how you feel when you look in the mirror. I feel like I'm tricking everyone when I have my clothes on. Two kids and gain and losing weight several times over the past seven years has wreaked havoc on my body. And now, I'm trying to undo the damage.

I pray that you are able to see the beautiful you......as we all do.
  • tracyt84
    tracyt84 Posts: 15
    Options
    wow u look amazing,welldone you xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!