I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I feel like a fraud when people say I look sexy, inspiring and a good model. They obviously do not see what I see.
  • singingsoprano
    singingsoprano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i think i look better with clothes on too. its a good thing society requires us to be attired in public!

you look great! we are only naked 2% of the time. Do not let it take up 90% of your thoughts.

Yes, this, exactly. Your body is such an amazing machine. Apparently, it helped with the creation of 2 actual humans! Wow! It's not going to be a teenager's body, but the average teenager has done NOTHING inspiring. You've fallen in love, created life, dropped almost a hundred pounds, you're beautiful and AMAZING! Stare at that nakedness and be inspired and driven and amazed by the battlescars that come from real life...Most of us are some type of Velveteen rabbit in the end...it's good to be well loved, and lovable...and it makes us sexy in spite of stretch marks, stretchy skin, and sagging breastages...Seriously, that's what clothes and love are for!
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    bump
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you are totally awsome. You've done an amazing job on you, be proud.:wink:
  • mikeysquared
    mikeysquared Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look stunning !!!! Congrats on your success. :)
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well you look amazing to me! You look like a completely different person, much healthier and you should be very happy. You must remember, you didn't get that size overnight and you won't fix it overnight. Water and toning exercises will help with your skin. They make pushups for the boobies and normaly, people wear clothes so, shouldn't be many people that see you naked! Be proud of you and what you have accomplished. Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well, we would like to see you nekkid. . . I'm willing to wait. :flowerforyou:

Isn't he cute? And no pix either! We are our own worst critics. How about not looking naked in the mirror for a while? Personally, I'm enjoying the image I get with clothes on, must have lost 5" already. :)
  • shleets
    shleets Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work and try not to dispair.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You don't even look like the same person! You are amazing! I am proud of you! You should hold your head up high and be proud of what you have done with yourself! You are Model perfect! Blessings!! <><
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You're not alone, I can look at pictures and see the dame thing. But when I'm naked I have the same issues.
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look good! Only very few people look truly good naked, in a picturesque sense. The rest of us just only get nakie in front of people that know of our journey. I look better naked than I did, but I do get a bit bummed over the deflated-balloon effect at time. Just try to shrug it off and love your body.
    This is so true! We wear clothes for a reason! I live in flroida and visit the beach alot and there are very few perfect bodies in bikinis. Just be the healthiest and the strongest you can be and learn a little self confidence along the way. Walk like a supermodel!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I hope that when I reach my goal weight, I look half as good as you do. You look amazing!!!
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and an inspiration to those of us still working at the weight loss part - I do know what you are referring to, and I agree with everyone else, toning, water, and fixing your brain! Good Luck and WOW you are amazing!!!! :smile:
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yes. I can completely relate. And I'm only half way done! I guess maybe it takes time. I guess.

But with clothes on you are beautiful! You look so healthy and happy and together! You look like you are full of positive energy! Maybe it is an act, but I bet you aren't being fake at all. You just have to grow into the new person than you are! You are in the middle of a transformation.

It reminds me of when midwives talk about the "forth trimester" and how after the baby is born, there is still radical transformation and rapid development going on, but because the baby is here we tend to think the pregnancy is over. Things are rarely that cut and dry.

You still have a strong connection to the person you used to be and are growing in a different direction. You'll get there. And I suspect that how you feel about your body, naked, will evolve, too.

I once heard Ali Vincent (the biggest loser) say that she now considers every stretch mark and every flab of lose skin to be a battle scar that she is proud of because it is evidence that she is strong and survivor. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO FEEL THAT WAY!

Things that challenge us, change us. But they don't often happen all at once. :)

Shannon
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You are gorgeous and saggy boobs is why they made push up bras! Cut yourself some slack :)

I totally agree w/Karen!!!! You've had amazing progress so don't get down on yourself....celebrate!!!
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I think the mental battle is harder than the physical/food battles we fight to get healthier. We find it hard to see our progress. The only advice I can give you is to keep up your strength training. My trainer and doctor say it is so important.

Be kinder to yourself. You look awesome. You've come a long way.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    first off, you look fabulous and should be very proud of yourself.
    Secondly, I feel you 100%..... I have said numerous times (even as recent as yesterday) that the girl I see in the pictures isn't who I see in the mirror.

I also suffer from alot of saggy skin and gross boobies. I am TRYING to accept it, becuase I know I look ALOT better than I used to, but it's hard. I have the confidence dressed (minus the odd muffin top haha) but naked sucks. My BF loves my body ... which helps :)

Good luck to yoU!!! you look great.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look PHENOMENAL! Gigantic kudos to all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But honestly, I feel the same way often. I've lost around 75, went from a DDD to a C cup (at best) and hate my tummy with a fiery passion! I am in the same boat dear! :ohwell:
  • tlwright70
    Options
    You look fantastic! But remember...the weight didn't go on all at once and it didn't come off all at once either right? Just the same...your skin didn't stretch to accomodate the weight all in one shot..nor will it tighten and tone back up all in one shot either. Stay vigilant with toning and weights...remember lower weights w/higher reps =tighter, firmer skin. :) you go girl
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options

. . . . . I see the picture of me and I feel slim and sexy and amazing and then I just think its a lie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IF only they saw me naked!!!!!!! does anyone else feel like this??? Its really knocking my self confidence!

EVERYONE feels like this. We all have something about our body that we hate. Weight gain and loss is not nice to our skin. Pregnancy is not nice to our skin. Most of us have to work really hard to stay fit and attractive.
    I have a good friend who is a size 6 or 8 at 6 feet tall. She looks like a movie star (literally)...and she won't wear sandals because she hates her feet. The strange thing is that her feet are just fine...just like your body is just fine. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!