Hubby spying on me...

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Why was this thread bumped?
    It was created almost a month ago..

It was a hiccup and a burp from Chinese food indigestion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    sounds like he may have a bit of insecurity...just how some people are I suppose...you are a 10 though...this is the rating thread right lol

no, dude...no.

oh damn...my bad lol
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

It was a hiccup and a burp from Chinese food indigestion.

ha ha ha!!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Why ask why? Why not?

Everyone should've seen THIS coming...lol
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Oh, you again.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Oh hey there..how YOU doing?
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The only people who worry/and or spy about there better halfs are the ones who are more likely to cheat themselves.

I have been cheated on in the past by a couple different guys. My current BF and I do not have this problem, nor have we ever had a fight in the almost 2 years we've been together. I would seriously think about having the two of you talk to a professional about his insecurities. (not to preach, I'm sorry if I come off this way) When married, you are supposed to trust your better half other 100%. If you can't do that, then there is a problem.

No, I'm not in your shoes, nor do I know your husband, but I still say there is a problem. Talking about MFP and how everything is going in an encouraging sort of way is one thing. Stalking you on MFP, seeing who you are friends with, who you talk to, who tries to be your friends, that's another story...

I don't mean to put the brights on you like this, but it's a fact. If he can't even let you be alone during certain commercials... regardless of weather or not he is a SUPER traditional Christian... there is a serious problem here. :frown:
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Maybe his exes cheated on him because he was controlling and spied on them? Not justifying cheating, just saying, perhaps there was a reason they wanted out.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    In 10 pages, no one has mentioned this yet.

OP, you have a fair number of sexy body shots in your profile (including your current avatar), and if your husband is as controlling as you've described, it seems logical that he would not allow some of those sexier pictures. I don't see how a guy that gets jealous of a man on a TV commercial or insinuates that you're making the moves on your father in law would be tolerant of some of your profile pictures.

Something...doesn't smell quite right
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

OP, you have a fair number of sexy body shots in your profile (including your current avatar), and if your husband is as controlling as you've described, it seems logical that he would not allow some of those sexier pictures. I don't see how a guy that gets jealous of a man on a TV commercial or insinuates that you're making the moves on your father in law would be tolerant of some of your profile pictures.

What does it smell like to you?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You'd comment now!!!!!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options

That's the troll in the dungeon that you're smelling.

Totally interesting to see that you rag on your husband's eating habits, too and not just random people from the chinese buffet.
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    IDK We're both on here doing this together so we see each other's stuff anyway. It sounds like he's insecure, maybe threatened.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Smells like buffet! yeahhh baby!
  • agirltoremember98
    Options
    Maybe he's worried about how much weight you've lost? Maybe he feels insecure about himself now.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

Bacon!!!
  • spikefoot
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

You can't just default to insecure as a reason though. It could be many things... maybe he wants a reason to get divorced... lol
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    555489_498239596871070_2005369760_n.jpg
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My Wife don't spy on me,and I don't spy on her. She has my password,if she forgot it all she needs to do is ask. There isn't anything to be found. She trusts me and I trust her. End of story. Do I sense some type of security issues with your issue of spying ? Could be.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

You can't just default to insecure as a reason though. It could be many things... maybe he wants a reason to get divorced... lol

After reading her earlier forum post about fat people at the buffet, who could blame him??

Too harsh?
This discussion has been closed.