Hubby spying on me...

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Spying is creepy.

You can't just default to insecure as a reason though. It could be many things... maybe he wants a reason to get divorced... lol

After reading her earlier forum post about fat people at the buffet, who could blame him??

Too harsh?
    It was my husband who brought to my attention the exact number of plates of food being consumed. I was content enough to just shake my head, becuse the couples poor kids were extremely obsese for having followed in their parents footsteps. But you're right. My thread on morbidly obese people teaching their kids life threatening eating habits is an awsome excuse for my husband to invade my privacy and treat me like crap.

Clearly you weren't content to do so as you said multiple times in the thread that you started about that specific family that you were whispering with your husband about them and gawking at them the entire time that you were there, then you came home and STARTED A THREAD ABOUT THEM, them, specifically and told your child that they aren't "big", they're "unhealthy because they don't make the right choices".

But way to backtrack and blame it on your husband. Which, by the way, if he treats you so crappily and reads all of your stuff, how exactly do you think he's going to react over you telling everyone what a bad husband he is?

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. I can't believe people actually feel sorry for this woman!
    Finally. Someone said it!!
  • Alicebeech
    Alicebeech Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    TOO.MUCH.FREE.TIME. Hopefully this fulfilled your hopes and dreams of getting some attention for today, lady.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    TOO.MUCH.FREE.TIME. Hopefully this fulfilled your hopes and dreams of getting some attention for today, lady.

Love this!
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    A couple of 'larger' friends of mine were telling me about someone they sat near at a Chinese Buffet Restaurant, he seemed to be checking where she was looking, and checking her phone over her shoulder....their kids were a pain in the *kitten* too they said.

Nice food though - they really enjoyed it, they were celebrating a milestone!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I use to spy when our relationship was new and i was still dealing with issues, and it seemed like i was really just doing it to pick fights. Dumb i know. I don't do it anymore. My husband has never, he just doesnt care about that s**t, he knows im his, all day everyday. People who do that stuff have a problem with themselves, not the person they are spying on.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    A couple of 'larger' friends of mine were telling me about someone they sat near at a Chinese Buffet Restaurant, he seemed to be checking where she was looking, and checking her phone over her shoulder....their kids were a pain in the *kitten* too they said.

Right on!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    You just like the drama. That is obvious with your need to post ridiculous threads all day today. Stop talking about people, stop denigrating your husband and get your own life in order. I'm out of here.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

:laugh: Now that's funny.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

Oh, I love you.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    This is the same OP that hates her kids, right?

Nice family.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    LOL No he doesn't spy on me, he trusts me! Are you really asking if this is normal? Definitely sounds like he has some issues and you should call him on it.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    He doesn't care who I talk to or what I do, nor do I give him those kind of restrictions.

Because, you know, we trust each other.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    This is the same OP that hates her kids, right?

Nice family.

hating her own kids? =( That's so sad!
  • kylebusch
    Options
    SOOO if you caught him spying on you, one has to ask - How did you catch him spying on you without spying on him?
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options

Oh, I love you.

:heart:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    If my husband spied on me, he wouldn't be my husband for very long. He did it once while we were dating, and I made it clear that this would be a one-time thing, unless he wanted "us" to be a past-tense thing. I don't spy on him either, it's a matter of respect and trust, if you don't have those, then your relationship is as good as over IMHO.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    SOOO if you caught him spying on you, one has to ask - How did you catch him spying on you without spying on him?

Because she is seeking attention. Check out her previous forum post about fat people from earlier today. You will learn all about her..
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    No, this isn't a dating site
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    he might have cause after seeing some of your provocative pics on here, i can only imagine the ones on FB. then you compound that with the fact you're going through this life change. he loves you the way you were and may see it as a change in the agreement he made with you when he initially pop the question (this was a situation with a friend of mine and her hubby...they're divorced now :sad: )
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Locked, I think everything has been covered and the thread is disintegrating fast so....

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.