Options
    Why does everything in the crock pot have so much sodium? LOL
  • moremotivationplease
    Options
    bump!
  • racbergs
    racbergs Posts: 72
    Options
    Bump, I got a crock pot as a wedding gift and still haven't taken it out of the box... I've been married 3 1/2 years lol!
  • str1ne
    str1ne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • megami_girl
    megami_girl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This is GREAT ! Thanks so much everyone ! Will try a few this week.....
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Taco Chicken:

6 boneless skinless chicken breast
    1 pack taco seasoning (or make your own)
    1 jar of your favorite salsa or rotel

dump it all in crockpot cook on high for around 5-6 hours, take out chicken breasts and shredded with fork, then put it back in and mix it up let it cook on high for about 1 more hour.

serve with reg taco fixings or make it a taco salad with out the tortilla for and even lower calorie meal.
    It is awesome and super easy.

Just thew this all together. Looking forward to something yummy for supper tomorrow night!

Thanks!

Pulled Chicken BBQ

Put 6 boneless skinless chicken breast in crockpot with a little water and some mesquite seasoning cook on high 5-6 hours

Remove chicken and shred it with a fork, drain water, put shredded chicken back into crockpot and pour in you favorite BBQ sauce amount varies by how much you want on your chicken some people like it more saucy than others, stir it real good and cook another hour. Serve on wheat roll.
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    How about vegetarian or vegan crock pot recipes?

Yes, this!
  • Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later!
  • Rlopez913
    Rlopez913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    These recipes sound delicious. Bump
  • foslisa
    foslisa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fishingwoman
    fishingwoman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump!:love:
  • darly58
    darly58 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a whole PDF book that has lowfat crockpot recipes. It also has WW points. Here's the link I put on Beachbody a couple years ago. http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/214417518?_19_delta=20&_19_keywords=&_19_advancedSearch=false&_19_andOperator=true&cur=1

If that doesn't work, just I will send it through email: darlene _pro@yahoo.com !

The chicken tortilla soup is great.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump Bump
  • knw32183
    knw32183 Posts: 47
    Options
    Undoubtedly the best chicken tacos you'll ever have are made in a crockpot.

You'll need 1 or 2 lbs of chicken (I used thighs; they're cheaper), 1 jar of salsa and a packet of taco seasoning. Dump all three ing. into crockpot. Stir, if you're into that sort of thing. And then set your timer to low. You can do this with frozen or thawed chicken.

Here's the original recipe: http://mychocolatetherapy.blogspot.com/2012/01/crockpot-chicken-tacos.html

I dare you not to stand over the crockpot, eating it straight outta-the-pot with a fork!!

Making these right now and just took a sample bite after 4.5 hours cooking. Best. Thing. Ever. I'm going to let them go a while longer so everything really gets in now that I shredded the chicken, but I am definitely ready to eat them now:happy:
  • starfish1783
    Options
    BUMP! :bigsmile:

These all sounds amazing! And being a single gal who's not the greatest cook, they'll come in VERY handy!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I love my crockpot! Though you wouldn't know it from how infrequently I actually use it. This thread should help!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump!! So excited, this will so come in handy this fall and winter!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RozsGurl
    RozsGurl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump