Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your "healthy" junk food?

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Carrot sticks dipped in light vegetable cream cheese. It's like I'm at a party, only without all the inane small talk.

:drinker:
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Fiber one brownies....only 90 calories. Top with a spoonful of fat free cool whip...yummmm

^this
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    A square of Dove Dark Chocolate or a banana with 1tbsp of low fat hershey's syrup.
  • Strawberry Greek Yogurt with fresh strawberries :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Peaches and strawberries.
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Anything with Fiber one on it!!!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    I mix chocolate pb2 and cocoa baking powder to make a creamy chocolate spread. Sometimes I eat it right from the bowl, and sometimes on bread. It is so chocolate-y, it cures the cravings. It's low in fat, carbs and calories but high in yumminess!
  • epmck11
    epmck11 Posts: 159 Member
    Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Fiber One Chewy Oat and Peanut Butter Bar- love love love these!
  • JessieTangerine
    JessieTangerine Posts: 91 Member
    i mix together a serving of crunchy peanut butter, some cut up celery, and a half tsp of sugar to sweeten it up. Really I just love eating peanut butter, but adding the celery in makes it seem like i have much more than a measly 2 tablespoons.

+1 to chips and salsa. I get la mexicana salsa. Tastes just like homemade salsa without the time spent dicing up a pound of tomatoes. Good for those who like chunky but not thick salsa.
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Blueberry goat cheese (Costco) with low fat wheat thins... sweet and salty! Yummmmm....
  • one whole banana 2T pb 2T granola.
    dessert everynight as long as my calories allow it :)
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    agreed!
  • robbydawne19
    robbydawne19 Posts: 5 Member
    "mock" tortilla chips made with wonton skins with salsa
    vitalicious muffin tops in deep chocolate
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    I have a spoonful (or two) of quality ice cream after dinner, I'm dishing up the kid's so I am not going to pass it up.

Dunno about junk, it's probably got some merit in it.

Having generally avoided "sweet" things all day it caps my nutrition off nicely.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    I love Kind & Bear Nakd granola. I'm addicted... I have three bags in the house right now and I'm not sure how long they'll last... I actually have to order them online since we don't have them in stores around here (which is probably a good thing). They're delicious...
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    I like to get some nuts in my mouth. Wait, I didn't mean that.

Mmm nuts!
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    dark chocolate covered almonds...oh yum
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Nutella.............................could spoon this into every orifice :P
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    not sure how healthy it is , but i'm loving Quaker Chewy Low Fat 90 Calorie oatmeal raisin granola bars