What is a 'real woman' these days?

Options

Replies

• sleonardbranson
    Options
    Whatever they tell you and don't dare you answer back!

^^This!!!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    23484471.jpg

fapfapfapfapfap :indifferent:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Her name doesn't end in .jpeg. :P
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    All i know is my FL is flooded with bomb *kitten* dudes that are either single and can't find a chick that is worth a damn or married and their wives aren't hitting that. IMO... ladies need to step their game up.
    ^This. Seriously, best FR I ever sent.

You won't regret it...Miss N ROCKS!

ETA ~ (Miss short for Mistress of course)
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    edited by moderator

oh, wow, that's really hilarious..............

(ps: it's not.)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    she has to make sammich and hand real men beer. And be there when he wants to fack

Agreed...and at least a basic knowledge of most professional sports is a plus :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    she has to make sammich and hand real men beer. And be there when he wants to fack

What's really hilarious...is that someone took it seriously...and seems to have been offended by it.

But you can't deny, that if SHE does that, she's still a real woman lol.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

What's really hilarious...is that someone took it seriously...and seems to have been offended by it.

I obviously know that it's meant to be a joke, I just think that it's an overplayed joke, and okay, yeah, I do find it pretty offensive. Joking about misogyny and being a misogynist really aren't that far off from each other.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    A real woman defends her man when others criticise, puts on makeup and high heels for not only her man but for herself, holds her own without expecting others to do it for her, raises her kids without complaining, cleans the house after the weekend so it looks as though no one was there, smiles through her pain, always has something to say, and always realizes its better to be absolutly ridiculous then terribly boring. (marylin monroe anyone)
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    quote deleted by moderator

I obviously know that it's meant to be a joke, I just think that it's an overplayed joke, and okay, yeah, I do find it pretty offensive. Joking about misogyny and being a misogynist really aren't that far off from each other.

Your tracker image is VERY in line to your statement O.O is that dominatrix?
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    lollz.. yes...everything needs need to be labeled and defined. Come on, people.... you all are being so silllyyy.....

Magic no more?
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    A Real man makes me laugh, from the belly and isn't offended if he's the "butt of the joke."
    A Real man will wipes the tears from my cheeks and ask me to please not cry.
    A Real man isn't phased by my moods he knows that they will settle down.
    A Real man will apologize when he's in the wrong cause we don't keep score.
    A Real man will slow dance with me in public even though he says he can't dance.
    A Real man cooks me an awesome meal at least once a week because he can and he wants to.
    A Real man tells me he loves me without a bedroom in sight.
    A Real man sees me through all my layers, with all my faults and still loves me as I am.

And when I found that Real man..........he married me because I was his Real woman.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    deleted by mod...

2195195658_0d4555bcea_o.jpg
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Oh my, no. It's Talia Al Ghul and Bane from The Dark Knight Rises.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options

Oh my, no. It's Talia Al Ghul and Bane from The Dark Knight Rises.
    [/quote]

Ahh looks friggin awesome! -little kid inside-
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    A real woman defends her man when others criticise, puts on makeup and high heels for not only her man but for herself, holds her own without expecting others to do it for her, raises her kids without complaining, cleans the house after the weekend so it looks as though no one was there, smiles through her pain, always has something to say, and always realizes its better to be absolutly ridiculous then terribly boring. (marylin monroe anyone)

Is that all Marilyn or just the last bit?

Either way, I'm afraid I'm not a real woman! I wear makeup sometimes, just about never wear heels, don't have kids at all, neither my husband nor I clean as much as we should, I smile through my pain when it's appropriate but think that's a ridiculous absolute to follow, and am sometimes ok with being boring if it means getting some peace of mind.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Her name doesn't end in .jpeg. :P

LOL
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A Real man makes me laugh, from the belly and isn't offended if he's the "butt of the joke."
    A Real man will wipes the tears from my cheeks and ask me to please not cry.
    A Real man isn't phased by my moods he knows that they will settle down.
    A Real man will apologize when he's in the wrong cause we don't keep score.
    A Real man will slow dance with me in public even though he says he can't dance.
    A Real man cooks me an awesome meal at least once a week because he can and he wants to.
    A Real man tells me he loves me without a bedroom in sight.
    A Real man sees me through all my layers, with all my faults and still loves me as I am.

And when I found that Real man..........he married me because I was his Real woman.

<3 this
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'd answer this, but I think real women know who they are.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options

Is that all Marilyn or just the last bit?

Either way, I'm afraid I'm not a real woman! I wear makeup sometimes, just about never wear heels, don't have kids at all, neither my husband nor I clean as much as we should, I smile through my pain when it's appropriate but think that's a ridiculous absolute to follow, and am sometimes ok with being boring if it means getting some peace of mind.

All of it actually i got it from an article about her i had found just before the movie a week with marylin, i dont wear heels either haha i guess i could be considered boring as im a stay at home mom ahHA her standards are certainly ones to me admired!