Favorite cartoons growing up?

Options
LuisZav
LuisZav Posts: 197
G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Robotech, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo....

Btw....cartoons these days...HORRIBLE!

Replies

• krue1971
    krue1971 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looney Tunes!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    Nothing comes close to Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, and Tweety Bird :wink:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Oh man i really like cartoons! Let's see....scooby doo, dexter's laboratory, powerpuff girls, batman beyond, rocket power, the amazing spiderman, wacky races, jetsons, los picapiedra, hey arnold and more that i can't remember right now :)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options

I have to agree...those cartoons were the best and funniest. Especially before all the Political correctness took hold. I also love Tom and Jerry, Scooby, Batman the Animated Series...but Looney Tunes were the best.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Rainbow Brite, Jem and the Holograms :laugh:
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Scooby Doo, Pink Panther, Speed Buggy, Tennesee Tuxedo, WOody Woodpecker, Bugs BUnny, Popeye, Underdog
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Underdog, Magilla Gorilla, Hong Kong Phooey, Popeye, Space Ghost, The Jetsons
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Rugrats, Flinstones, Huckleberry Hound Show, Catdog, Ren and Stempy, Animaniacs......among others. They don't make em like they used to!!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Rugrats, Tom and Jerry, Rockos Modern Life, Doug, AHH real monsters, Looney Tunes, Dexter's Labratory, Animaniacs

ETA - Forgot about Ren & Stimpy, Scooby Doo and Beavis & Butthead (still watch it lol)
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (literally bought the set on DVD... talk about memories), Looney Toons, Tale Spin, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales... and I'm pretty sure I can still sing the themesongs for every single one of them....
  • ViennaMontez
    Options
    The Pink Panther Show, The Powderpuff Girls and Scooby Doo were always my favourites!
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    yeah!! these were the business :0)
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Inspector Gadget
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon. :blushing:
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Robotech, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo....

Btw....cartoons these days...HORRIBLE!

OMG. i think i love you
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hong Kong Phooey, Battle of the Planets, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Ulysses 31 and Godzilla
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I specifically remember princess Guinevere and the Jewel riders. Warrior princesses who fought crime on unicorns. Brilliant.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    He-Man, Smurfs, Voltron, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Scooby Doo, and the funniest cartoon EVER... The Animaniacs!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Scooby Doo!!! Still a favorite...my kids love it. :)
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    looney tunes. That's All Folks!:glasses: