Favorite cartoons growing up?

Options

Replies

• Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    Daffy Duck.... (& BTW I'm STILL into my Cartoons hence my profile pic =D LOL)
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Looney Toons, Freakazoid, Tiny Toon Adventures, Tom and Jerry, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold, Powerpuff Girls.

I'm 23 now and I still watch cartoons, lol.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    When I was a kid, Mighty Mouse and Underdog, plus any of the Loony Tunes and MGM cartoons. Special mention to Tom Cat singing "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby."

In my 20s - hey, I was still growing up then - Pinky and the Brain and King of the Hill. :heart:
    [/quote

watch?v=I5LFD9VDq88&feature=player_detailpage#t=143s
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I agree that cartoons suck these days. I can't stand the battling pets or digital monsters or whatever ****.

Thundercats, Batman: Animated Series, Bravestarr, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, He-Man, Inspector Gadget, Mask, The Real Ghost Busters, TMNT, Transformers, Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Count Duckula, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Robotech, Spider-Man, Beetlejuice, Taz-Mania and many more I can't remember at the moment.

On a side note, I grew up with a huge crush on Optimus Prime and Batman lol.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Robotech, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo....

Btw....cartoons these days...HORRIBLE!

Pretty much all of these. Cept GI Joe. And add Voltron :)
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Jace and the wheeled warriors, star com, ring raiders, mask, g.i. joe, m.a.s.k, c.o.p.s, dungeons and dragons, Tom and Jerry, the looney toons, he-man, thundercats, smurfs,transformers, Dino Riders, Brave star, Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Scooby-Doo, The Jetsons, The Flintstones
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Deputy Dawg, Huckleberry Hound, Hong Kong Phooey..and any Hanna Barbera cartoons..they seem to have vanished from the face of the earth :-(
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Transformers FTMFW!
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    He-Man
    Thundercats
    Looney Tunes
    Duck Tales
    Darkwing Duck
    Gargoyles
    Tiny Toons
    Animaniacs
    Spider-Man
    Batman
    X-Men
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    thundercats, the chipmunks, rainbow brite, the smurfs, scooby doo, carebears, my little pony, the flintstones, she-ra, pinky & the brain

cartoons do suck nowadays... we were lucky children... lol
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Too many to name!!! I was addicted to them for most of the 80's and 90's!! But the OP hit the nail on the head, today's cartoons are awful!!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I watch cartoons every day.... The Simpsons, south park, family guy, robot chicken.... Which is not really a carton.
  • ams2790
    ams2790 Posts: 6
    Options
    looney toons, scooby doo, pink panther, and sailor moon!! :)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    He-Man
    Thundercats
    Looney Tunes
    Duck Tales
    Darkwing Duck
    Gargoyles
    Tiny Toons
    Animaniacs
    Spider-Man
    Batman
    X-Men

We are brothers lol I'm sure you just forgot TMNT though haha

Dragon Ball
    Sailor Moon
    Street Sharks
    G.I. Joe

Seeing that sideboob on Sailor Jupitor was the highlight of my childhood!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    ^ oh hells yea...forgot dragonball , dragon ball z, ranma 1/2 and pokemon and digimon! oh man :) i'm such a kid
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    bugs bunny and road runner, jonny quest
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    ^ oh hells yea...forgot dragonball , dragon ball z, ranma 1/2 and pokemon and digimon! oh man :) i'm such a kid

How did I forget Digimon and pokemon

Oh and of course REBOOT!!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Chip and Dale, Talespin, Ducktales, Pokemon, Digimon, ReBoot, Inspector Gadget, Tiny Toons, Doug, Darkwing Duck, Pinky and the Brain, and Animaniacs. All the classics really haha.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Rainbow Brite, Jem and the Holograms :laugh:

My favorites along with Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Care bears, Duck tales. Etc