Favorite cartoons growing up?

Options

Replies

• deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    Dexter's laboratory! I always identified myself with Deedee because she was tall and blonde. Considered how stupid she was, she probably shouldn't have been my role model, but she wore pink!
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy, Voltron, Transformers G1, Bugs, roadrunner, Tom and Jerry of course. And the Tazmanian Devil
  • U2POPGIRL
    Options
    Rainbow Brite # 1 - I thought that is who I was going to be when I grew up! I loved He-Man, TMNT, The Chipmunks, Ghostbusters too!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Top cat :), sailor moon, and rainbow bright yo! Maybe sneak some josie and the *****cats in there along with some newer older cartoons like dexters lab, teen titans, and batman beyond haha
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Looney Tunes, Dungeons & Dragons, The Smurfs, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, The Flintstones...
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    speedy gonzales and pepe le pew - think that's where I got my sexy accent obsession from -- who'da thunk?
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    wacky races, banana splits , road runner, rhubarb and custard , lol:laugh: :laugh: penelope pitstopimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuTiXL9_QB7_nKZXc_RDx-fPSCVTubQvtoy3LoFFwgNd-4NnEz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSWX9yP9fvxC9RurP_GX4RV_3VCzIvxEqU-eGvNHlUHalP67r-VQ

mr ben iloved cartoons lol
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Looney Toons
    Ren and Stimpy
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Cow and Chicken

Non Cartoon... Salute your Shorts, Hey Dude! and Are You Afraid of The Dark :D I miss these shows!!!!!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with Rocky and Bullwinkle and after that it was always "Captain Caveman!!"
  • hiddensvelte
    hiddensvelte Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    McGilla Gorrila, Huckleberry Hound, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Justice League, Fractured Fairy Tales, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Fat Albert were the weekday and Saturday staples, but the ones that have made a lasting impression due to their ability to weave humor and intellect are Looney Tunes and their offspring Animaniacs (with Pinky and the Brain)!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    how could i have forgotten Penelope Pitstop - i think i just wanted a car that could do my hair and makeup when i drive :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Looney Toons
    Ren and Stimpy
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Cow and Chicken

Non Cartoon... Salute your Shorts, Hey Dude! and Are You Afraid of The Dark :D I miss these shows!!!!!!

OMG I used to LOVE Are You Afraid Of The Dark! Totally wish they still played it..
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    Roadrunner
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Hrmmm...

Dr. Snuggles, Astro Boy, The Littles, Care Bears, The Raccoons, Get along Gang, The Muppet Babies, My Little Pony, Popples, Gummi Bears, The Ewoks, Pound Puppies, Ghostbusters, Pink Panther, Anamaniacs, Bugs Bunny, He-Man, She-Ra, The Jetsons, The Flinstones, Jem, Mr. T, My Pet Monster, Rainbow Brite, The Smurfs ........... And I'm sure more that I can't remember, lol
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Lol captain CAAAAAAVEEEEEMANNNN!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, Mighty Mouse and Underdog, plus any of the Loony Tunes and MGM cartoons. Special mention to Tom Cat singing "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby."

In my 20s - hey, I was still growing up then - Pinky and the Brain and King of the Hill. :heart:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    He-Man, Smurfs, Voltron, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Scooby Doo, and the funniest cartoon EVER... The Animaniacs!

I think you forgot M.A.S.K. and ThunderCats!
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Muppet Babies, Garfield, Duck Tales, and Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers. Oh yeah, child of the 80's.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Rugrats, Doug, Tiny Toons/Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, Chip N Dale, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh and my brother always made me watch the Power Rangers with him (even though, that's definitely not one of my favorites) :ohwell:
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Crusader Rabbit