What is something you are good at?

Options
123457»

Replies

• katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Writing and cooking/baking...I write both academically and creatively :):smooched:
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Cryptograms. No idea why but I can solve even really hard ones. Useless skill except in the CIA I guess.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I don't know:/ hmm lame but making people laugh, I'm hardly ever serious and I don't like it when other people are so I'm the one doing stupid things to make people laugh
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Languages - I speak 3 fluently, a fourth well and about 3-4 others that I read or use casually. But I've also started half a dozen others and have dropped them.

Apparently I am also a good negotiator/team manager and parent. And I can fart with my hands and hang a spoon off my nose and palm a basketball. Life skills.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    AND just so you ladies know, there isn't a husband/boyfriend in history that tells his wife/girlfriend that she's bad at sex..oral or otherwise...

May I reply to this... guess I have no choice but to speak my opinion. Yes, there is guys who actually do speak the truth SHOCKER! When I met my husband... in high school (back obviously he was my boyfriend) he said I was sort of bad at it. I practiced on him for quite some time & tried new techniques and got better. Therefore, yes you can be very bad at it & they will tell you what they like & you can become great at it. Not every guy is the same and is going to tell you that you're amazing. If my husband only thinks about oral from me and talks about it 24/7 then I'm pretty sure he likes it. Just got annoyed that you would think all men are the same- mine isn't. & the same goes for sex. I wasn't good at first, but over time I got better. Thanks

Guess I'll share my opinion on your comment: Unless you have an open marriage- you guys don't have much to compare it to huh? I think its awesome that you've been with your husband since high school, that doesn't happen often these days. At least you practiced for quite some time though... poor guy suffering all those "bad bj's". I can picture it now- dinner is done hun, are you ready for your homework?
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Being a mommy and auntie. I'm pretty good at bringing happiness to others. =0)
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Im good at persuasion, the art of making someone do something the normally wouldnt.
    Persuade me to get fit and not eat the cake
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I have always considered myself a decent writer.I had a pretty good voice when I was younger but as I have gotten older, I cant hit the notes I used to....thanks, menopause!

But crocheting has been something I have done since I was a kid...and I think I am pretty good at it after all these years. :)

CarefreeCardigan-1.jpg

Eeeeeee! LOVE! Is there a pattern for this you would be able to share? I would love to give it a try. I am in the middle of designing my own small totebag, and having a blast! :)

Mine isn't NEARLY as impressive, but I did make this:

426232_10150717173449575_1050335078_n.jpg

Of course, now it's too BIG for me! *cries* lol...
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm pretty good at impersonations :-)
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Kissing!!!
  • soaringlikeaneagle70
    Options
    I play basic guitar, Write gospel songs, made 2 c.d.s, sing (although my voice has given up on me lately) and I also preach the word of God in our church once a mth. Preachingis my passion.