What's your favourite daily naughty?

Options

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I eat a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich a few days a week.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this but my favorite part of the day is my Lunch hour when I go out for a Run sorry but it really is its just me and the pavement well more or less. I find it very relaxing even on my harder days like today.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Peanutbutter isnt a naughty btw if you just put it on a cracker or something.
  • sincere201
    sincere201 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All natural chunky peanut butter on martin whole wheat potato bread
  • hopes_fury
    hopes_fury Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jello-mouse delights...only 60 cals!!!
  • azbunnytracks
    Options
    Cheesecake, booze, salt and vinegar potato chips. I only allow myself the second one!
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Not sure if someone mentioned this yet or not, but check out http://www.hungry-girl.com/ She has a ton of great ideas for low cal treats.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream a night. Pure awesomeness. People often ask me why I don't have a cupcake or a piece of cake at work or whatever. I always tell them it's because I'd rather have my great-big-bowl of ice cream before bed. Nom nom nom.

Yes - this sounds like pure awesomeness and defo in the naughty category :). Do you eat a reduced fat variety or just plain all go? Is it your dinner? Trying to envision how big a pint is.

I'm currently rotating through Bryer's blasts! varieties. A pint is 2 cups (4 suggested servings). It's a pretty big bowl. It's part of my after dinner eating. My diary's open, but I warn you. I eat a lot. :)

I already had a look and had to show it to my husband as we were like 'wow' - what does this guy do for exercise? Your weight loss is impressive - are you still losing or is this your maintain mode?

I've been maintaining on this since the middle of April. 3 days cardio, 3 days lifting. I'm adjusting my calories up to try and gain some bulk. Then it will be back to a cut and hopefully settle somewhere around 185lbs with a physique I'm happy with. It might take a couple cycles though. I'm supposed to have bulked during the last 14 weeks, but I'm only up 1 lb. Mostly because I'm afraid of "waking up fat" by eating the 3750 a day that would actually get me the results I want.

It's a process and there's no rush!
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Not sure if someone mentioned this yet or not, but check out http://www.hungry-girl.com/ She has a ton of great ideas for low cal treats.

Hey thanks - I'll check this out :D
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    chocolate!!! dark 70% cocoa, or good milk chocolate with nuts, sometimes fudge or tutsie rolls:) all within calorie limit, of course.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream a night. Pure awesomeness. People often ask me why I don't have a cupcake or a piece of cake at work or whatever. I always tell them it's because I'd rather have my great-big-bowl of ice cream before bed. Nom nom nom.

Yes - this sounds like pure awesomeness and defo in the naughty category :). Do you eat a reduced fat variety or just plain all go? Is it your dinner? Trying to envision how big a pint is.

I'm currently rotating through Bryer's blasts! varieties. A pint is 2 cups (4 suggested servings). It's a pretty big bowl. It's part of my after dinner eating. My diary's open, but I warn you. I eat a lot. :)

I already had a look and had to show it to my husband as we were like 'wow' - what does this guy do for exercise? Your weight loss is impressive - are you still losing or is this your maintain mode?

I've been maintaining on this since the middle of April. 3 days cardio, 3 days lifting. I'm adjusting my calories up to try and gain some bulk. Then it will be back to a cut and hopefully settle somewhere around 185lbs with a physique I'm happy with. It might take a couple cycles though. I'm supposed to have bulked during the last 14 weeks, but I'm only up 1 lb. Mostly because I'm afraid of "waking up fat" by eating the 3750 a day that would actually get me the results I want.

It's a process and there's no rush!

In a perfect world, I could offload some of my calories to you just by saying the number I want to get rid of, saying your name 3 times while clicking my Louboutin pumps together! LOL

Good luck with it all - your bowl of ice cream each night inspires me - maybe I can have the same when maintaining one day (but will most definitely have to cut out dinner regardless (sigh))
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    A Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle bar. Just 100 calories, but it definitely hits the spot for sweet/cold/chocolate.

Am definitely going to look at Skinny Cow stuff for my Waitrose shop this week.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    was anyone else's mind in the gutter about this one

ahhh yep! me too:blushing:

Mine too... then I began to day dream and there went about a half hour of doing nothing at work. :blushing:
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    I hate to say this but my favorite part of the day is my Lunch hour when I go out for a Run sorry but it really is its just me and the pavement well more or less. I find it very relaxing even on my harder days like today.

I just started couch25K and it makes me feel happy - so I kind of get ya - just not quite there yet when comparing it to chocolate. One day maybe :)
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    are we limiting this to food? Because food isn't naughty.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Nutella! 200 calories per 2 teaspoons

My mind was in the gutter too. Whoops. xD

That would be Nutella ON someone :)

Works for me :P
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I don't have it daily but the one thing I find really hard to resist is just a nice warm double tall latte (with lowfat, not nonfat milk).

I don't "cheat" I just try to log every day and try to find a balance. some days I'm over, some days I'm under.
  • jlplove
    jlplove Posts: 25
    Options
    JB & Coke Zero. One 5 oz glass. Awww, so relaxing!
  • jlplove
    jlplove Posts: 25
    Options
    A Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle bar. Just 100 calories, but it definitely hits the spot for sweet/cold/chocolate.

Those are soooo awesome! If you have not tried them yet you have to go and get some!
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    mmm gotta be my coffee, only daily i have and yes ima have my heaps o sugar and milk in it please!!!