What's your favourite daily naughty?

Options

Replies

• laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My evil office secretary and her delicious Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. I wish she'd go back to making the raisin and pecan ones. Those were disgusting.

LOL - be creative and tell her/him how much you "miss" them :D

i think she'd call my bluff. those always went uneaten.
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    You eat ice cream every nite and lost 158 pounds??????
  • brit5351
    brit5351 Posts: 13
    Options
    Nutella and pretzels!!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Beer, and margaritas. I can't stay away from it.... :(
  • wrigglypiggly
    Options
    i never knew curly wurlys were that low in calories! thanks!
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    are we limiting this to food? Because food isn't naughty.

Food yes please - my definition of naughty is something that's off limits or something that one shouldn't do. So in some traditional connotations of the word 'diet' one might determine that some foods are bad or 'naughty' when in fact, MFP teaches us that nothing's really off limits as long as one logs their calories and atones for being naughty - i.e. exercise :D

Here is a definition from dictionary.com:

World English Dictionary
    naughty (ˈnɔːtɪ)

— adj , -tier , -tiest
    1. (esp of children or their behaviour) mischievous or disobedient; bad
    2. mildly indecent; titillating
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    1/4 cup chocolate chips ( for baking) I love the mint chocolate kind, and I get my dark chocolate fix. If I don't have those I eat the semi-sweet kind.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream a night. Pure awesomeness. People often ask me why I don't have a cupcake or a piece of cake at work or whatever. I always tell them it's because I'd rather have my great-big-bowl of ice cream before bed. Nom nom nom.

Yes - this sounds like pure awesomeness and defo in the naughty category :). Do you eat a reduced fat variety or just plain all go? Is it your dinner? Trying to envision how big a pint is.

I'm currently rotating through Bryer's blasts! varieties. A pint is 2 cups (4 suggested servings). It's a pretty big bowl. It's part of my after dinner eating. My diary's open, but I warn you. I eat a lot. :)

I already had a look and had to show it to my husband as we were like 'wow' - what does this guy do for exercise? Your weight loss is impressive - are you still losing or is this your maintain mode?

I've been maintaining on this since the middle of April. 3 days cardio, 3 days lifting. I'm adjusting my calories up to try and gain some bulk. Then it will be back to a cut and hopefully settle somewhere around 185lbs with a physique I'm happy with. It might take a couple cycles though. I'm supposed to have bulked during the last 14 weeks, but I'm only up 1 lb. Mostly because I'm afraid of "waking up fat" by eating the 3750 a day that would actually get me the results I want.

It's a process and there's no rush!

In a perfect world, I could offload some of my calories to you just by saying the number I want to get rid of, saying your name 3 times while clicking my Louboutin pumps together! LOL

Good luck with it all - your bowl of ice cream each night inspires me - maybe I can have the same when maintaining one day (but will most definitely have to cut out dinner regardless (sigh))

It all comes around full circle. I ate 1/3 of what I currently am eating now when I was loosing the majority of my weight. 1200 calories a day for 7 months and I was able to lose 140 lbs. If you want a more acurate idea of how I lost the weight look at my diary between June 2011 and Nov. 2011.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    I don't have it daily but the one thing I find really hard to resist is just a nice warm double tall latte (with lowfat, not nonfat milk).

I don't "cheat" I just try to log every day and try to find a balance. some days I'm over, some days I'm under.

Love a Starbucks every now and then. The coffee light frapuccino was a former favourite.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Really good dark chocolate, or sometimes 1 oz. of cognac
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    1/4 cup chocolate chips ( for baking) I love the mint chocolate kind, and I get my dark chocolate fix. If I don't have those I eat the semi-sweet kind.

Great idea! :) I would probably also freeze them to make them last longer.
  • loverleigh
    Options
    100 calorie pack Milano cookies!
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options

Great idea! :) I would probably also freeze them to make them last longer.

That is EXACTLY what I do! Freeze them and measure some out each day and enjoy them one at a time. Makes them seem like a lot and lasts longer.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    2 ginger cookies, every evening, without fail. 120 cals :)

And half a packet of Skittles, if I can squeeze it out of my daily goal!
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    a pregnant colleague has chocolate cake cravings and she loves mine so when i bake the cake i eat a piece or two or three (most amazing chocolate cream...). It's once a week but still...Thankfully she's on a vacation this month :))

daily - beer (i am cutting back )
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Milk Chocolate 2 Finger Kit-Kat at only 107 cal or a Walls Bite Size Feast at 160 cal... Might have to go get one now after reading these posts :blushing:
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Flake bars - I'm glad they are hard to find around here.
  • lehmann75
    Options
    Medjool dates. Ok, not really that naughty considering the fiber and antioxidant content, but they're crack, CRACK I tell you! Such sweet caramelly goodness...

Also popsicles, though I make my own these days rather than buy them in the store. My favorite popsicle recipe so far: Stuff the popsicle molds with frozen raspberries and mango chunks. Mix up some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a small packet of sugar-free orange jello and a bit of cinnamon, and pour that into the molds over the fruit. Freeze and devour. Roughly 50-60 calories a pop. Also works with coconut milk or coconut water or orange juice, any flavor jello you like, whatever fruit you have laying around, etc. but the almond milk is my favorite and the cinnamon really classes it up beyond grocery store offerings.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh, we're talking food here are we?

Sometimes I buy packs of Dove Dark Chocolate promises and have one or two in the evening. They are only 40 cals each and are sweet enough that they taste like a treat but dark enough that I don't crave lots of them at a time.